JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got down to Shedd today to test out some underwood 10mm as well as my new Sig P226 MK 25. Well, with the mid 90s temps, i didint stay long but I did put 6 mags through the Sig and 2 through my Glock 20.
The Underwood 180g 10mm was all it was supposed to be. I could tell right away it was alot hotter then the PP i was shooting before. After two mags my right hand had that nice, tingly feeling like after you shoot a big magnum.

Now on to the sig. The Sig felt very good in my hand and it seems my hands are on the small side. I shot it very well, with a nice solid grouping and only a few flyers. I fed it 115gr Whinchester fmj and it cycled every round. the only hickups I had were that it failed to lock back after the last round on the first two mags but did so after that.

Honestly I am very pleased with both the Underwood ammo but mostly the Sig. Now im going to start looking for a P229 to go with my 226 :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top