JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was paying $14.99 for the 400 count American Eagle .22LR boxes in October and November. Right now, I would pay $5.00 more, unless I was purchasing from a private seller whom I suspected had recently purchased the ammo to make a quick buck.

The last time I purchased a 400 count brick of AE for $9.99 was over a year ago, and that store priced the new stock at $16.99.

as a few have stated BiMart is the best place to get them that i have found. They do not always have it but if you watch it they will have more and once in a while they throw it on sale for $15

Fisherman's had AE .22 on sale about 5+ years ago for $4.99 a brick, needless to say me and my brother-in-law filled a cart full. a few guys laughed at us when we left the store with over 60,000 rounds each , but look who's laughing now!!!

Fisherman's had AE .22 on sale about 5+ years ago for $4.99 a brick, needless to say me and my brother-in-law filled a cart full. a few guys laughed at us when we left the store with over 60,000 rounds each , but look who's laughing now!!!

I'm not laughing... good for you... **cough** care to part with any of it? **cough**

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top