JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it comes to door kickers, which I don't think it will, I'll kick back.

As far as a voluntary give for $100 credit, I have a couple pieces I could surrender for fun and profit.

Then take that couple hundred bucks and add it towards better and louder pew pews that they can try to take later.
If I still had the Charter Arms Bulldog .44sp that actually fell apart the third time I fired it--hammer dropped off and fell into the mud-- I'd give 'em that. Likewise for the Jennings .22 semiauto that always stove piped and jammed on every round so was actually just a single shot. As for the Colt, SWs, and Rugers...sorry. Lost 'em in a tragic boating accident.

If I still had the Charter Arms Bulldog .44sp that actually fell apart the third time I fired it--hammer dropped off and fell into the mud-- I'd give 'em that. Likewise for the Jennings .22 semiauto that always stove piped and jammed on every round so was actually just a single shot. As for the Colt, SWs, and Rugers...sorry. Lost 'em in a tragic boating accident.

My Jennings are paperweights. Do not buy or use them, folks

.02 contribution
My much younger brother in law became a dedicated gun owner in record time, starting less than 2 years ago. Prior to this, maybe a decade ago I tried to give him a basic .22lr rifle, which he declined at the time.
All on his own he's acquired modern centerfire defensive pistols, AR pistol, .22 AR style rifle, optics, flashlights, mags ,ammo, training laser, safety equipment, secure storage, and decent gear. He's doing dryfire practice, being very safe and responsible, and researching ways to improve his skills.
A model "new" gun owner exists.

I get that times are scary and there is some comfort in firearms ownership. My question is what are you going to do when the government asks for you to to give them up and offers you something like a $100.00 per gun tax credit ? Will you heel over, or wait until they knock on your door? Hopefully you will refuse to comply and stand to fight the subjugation of you right to bear arms.
All I have are a bunch of spare parts.

All I have are a bunch of spare parts.

F0444EB8-3753-4569-99B4-C13992FA9217.gif

I will not be surrendering ANYTHING that I legally purchased because the idiots in Washington suddenly decide to make them illegal.

And if we are at the point where the government is coming to your door to demand and collect your firearms...ANY firearms...or if they start freezing your assets to motivate you to surrender your guns, it's going to be time to start using your guns. If you have any doubts about this, I would encourage you to study the examples that our Founders set for us.

Our Founders put up with a lot of crap from a tyrannical king, doing everything they could to resolve their issues peacefully. These were not only some of the wisest men of the times, but some of the wisest our country has ever seen. And they knew that the ability to defend themselves, their families, and their freedom was a line in the sand that they could not allow to be crossed.

We honor these men and the founding of our country every Fourth of July. And the government would do well to remember that there is plenty of room on the calendar for one more holiday.

WOLVERINES!

My worry for new gun owners who were driven by current and local events (welcome), like my brother, who in this case seriously gave thought to buying a gun but didn't.

Of those that did (welcome), during these lock downs they weren't exposed to new or alternative ways of thinking or the gun culture of the PNW. Now they have a firearm but still have faith in the system that drove them to the need for a firearm.

I had my own slow awakening but had the benefit of many to help on several fronts. I hope to count on new gun owners but I don't have any hints their POV changed along with their purchases.

Last Edited:
If they want pedos they could just step into Congress and look around. Or step into the oval office and look at the button at the desk. Shouldn't have to look too hard to find one.

I'm all for it.
Or they could start with the Epstein flight logs. Which reminds me - what will the new administration do with Maxwell? She's probably got the goods on the Clintons and the Bidens. Will she kill herself in an awkward and confusing manner?

Our collective future is just around the corner.....
View attachment 820701

Aloha, Mark
There are so many (too many) examples of how benevolent the US government can be when it believes you are on the wrong side or in the way. I can only laugh at some adults who either forgot or deny some events ever happened or are so afraid of reality they won't even search the net.

While some countries have made out better than others so far. After giving away their arms when the music stops and you have no options, especially when you had a safe full of options, you will feel pretty silly. And you would be right to feel pretty silly.

I will not be surrendering ANYTHING that I legally purchased because the idiots in Washington suddenly decide to make them illegal.

And if we are at the point where the government is coming to your door to demand and collect your firearms...ANY firearms...or if they start freezing your assets to motivate you to surrender your guns, it's going to be time to start using your guns. If you have any doubts about this, I would encourage you to study the examples that our Founders set for us.

Our Founders put up with a lot of crap from a tyrannical king, doing everything they could to resolve their issues peacefully. These were not only some of the wisest men of the times, but some of the wisest our country has ever seen. And they knew that the ability to defend themselves, their families, and their freedom was a line in the sand that they could not allow to be crossed.

We honor these men and the founding of our country every Fourth of July. And the government would do well to remember that there is plenty of room on the calendar for one more holiday.

WOLVERINES!

I call all my Reps "King George wannabes" when I email them. I tell them to knock of the GC bullbubblegum and get to solving other problems like keeping criminals incarcerated and cleaning up corruption in their ranks.
I worked hard for my stuff and am not about to give it to anyone for free or $100. Come take it!!!!

Last Edited:
THIS is true.

Don't mention some key words like apple pie, the American flag, honesty, etc.

Those words and some other KEY words are now considered subversive according to some people in the District of Criminals. They come in all flavors and parties too! Some people who are NOT elected officials consider those words NASTY in this day and age too.

Cate
Other words one doesn't want to mention:
Constitution
Bill of Rights
Bible
God
Trump
:s0054::s0054::s0054:

New gun owners have neither the level of financial nor time investment to care the same way many "old" gun owners do. And judging by how easily this society bent the knee in 2020, I don't necessarily see them standing tall under a come and take it flag.

This is an old video.....but, the message is there.

So? Are the Congress Critters even listening? Did Uncle Joe take heed?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top