JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In a strictly philosophical sense, them asking us to give up our guns isn't wrong, as long as we still have the choice. However the moment they do more than ask politely, that is when it becomes a problem.

Asking is different, anyone can ask for things. "Hey Dad, can I have $1200 so I can buy an AR from the classifieds?" See, no harm in asking. :)

But that's where freedom of choice comes in. The Government can ask all they want. They can even offer $100 credits to sweeten the pot, but you still have the option to either take it or say no.

Once they get to door kicking and confiscation that is an entirely different kettle of fish.

They won't ask, they will DEMAND. If we don't have the resolve and will of the Founders, it's all over

New gun owners may very well be our best defense of the 2A.
Why? First of increasing our numbers. Second, more people gaining an awareness of the organised threats to their civil rights. Third, a better educated public that understands what firearms are and how they work. This makes it harder for the "shoulder thing that flips up" crowd to speak without their voters wondering just how stupi the people they elect truly are.
I fear you give the majority of the "New" crowd far too much credit. A large % will turn out to be either idiots with a firearm, or a "new" batch of Fudds, "I have my pistol, what do I care if they ban "assault rifles"?
NEVER underestimate the stupidity of humanity!

New gun owners may very well be our best defense of the 2A.
Why? First of increasing our numbers. Second, more people gaining an awareness of the organised threats to their civil rights. Third, a better educated public that understands what firearms are and how they work. This makes it harder for the "shoulder thing that flips up" crowd to speak without their voters wondering just how stupi the people they elect truly are.
It was pretty funny when this whole thing started and the left crowd went in to buy their first gun. They were all incensed that there was a background check and waiting period (Cali). Funny how they all voted for and demanded that from their legislators but didn't like it much when they found out that it applied to them now. Hopefully they now know the consequences of voting left. I wonder what they will be saying when gun confiscation comes around.

It was pretty funny when this whole thing started and the left crowd went in to buy their first gun. They were all incensed that there was a background check and waiting period (Cali). Funny how they all voted for and demanded that from their legislators but didn't like it much when they found out that it applied to them now. Hopefully they now know the consequences of voting left. I wonder what they will be saying when gun confiscation comes around.

Sadly, a lot of them were females who believe the ability to murder their babies is more important than their own right to defend themselves against murderers and such. The world has gone mad o_O

Been studying this "door kicker" issue....

The government won't break in your door, they'll just freeze ALL your financial accounts, suspend your driver license, and starve you out... or they'll take you down with a traffic stop because your smartphone can be tracked... if you still have enough cash to buy gas for your car at the time.

Big tech IS Big Brother's partner...

Just sayin' o_O

This!

Times have changed. They don't need to take the old fashioned route with you any more they can now get away with simply branding you and watching all of your efforts be halted with a collective effort of groups working together to cripple you in all aspects.

I fear you give the majority of the "New" crowd far too much credit. A large % will turn out to be either idiots with a firearm, or a "new" batch of Fudds, "I have my pistol, what do I care if they ban "assault rifles"?
NEVER underestimate the stupidity of humanity!
Sadly, a lot of them were females who believe the ability to murder their babies is more important than their own right to defend themselves against murderers and such. The world has gone mad o_O
I hear this same crap every time there is a rush of new gun owners. There is never a big increase in gun accidents. People aren't automatically stupid and incompetent just because they disagree with us. In fact, people who are capable of changing their mind and being pragmatic are the type we should be welcoming.

If it comes to door kickers, which I don't think it will, I'll kick back.

As far as a voluntary give for $100 credit, I have a couple pieces I could surrender for fun and profit.

Then take that couple hundred bucks and add it towards better and louder pew pews that they can try to take later.
pew pew is a semi slider mildly staccato fart that can be near deadly depending on the initiators recent diet

I hear this same crap every time there is a rush of new gun owners. There is never a big increase in gun accidents. People aren't automatically stupid and incompetent just because they disagree with us. In fact, people who are capable of changing their mind and being pragmatic are the type we should be welcoming.

You completely misread my post. it happens, I forgive you

I would GLADLY welcome "people who are capable of changing their mind and being pragmatic", but I deal with another segment of the public that have dangerous weapons, the DRIVING PUBLIC. And believe me, 9 out of 10 of ALL YOU ALL shouldn't be allowed to drive off of your property!
So, no, I have ZERO faith in the majority of these "new" firearm owners.

I would GLADLY welcome "people who are capable of changing their mind and being pragmatic", but I deal with another segment of the public that have dangerous weapons, the DRIVING PUBLIC. And believe me, 9 out of 10 of ALL YOU ALL shouldn't be allowed to drive off of your property!
Well if you're bound and determined to be grumpy, have at it. :rolleyes:

LOL.
Thats_your_opinion_man_2.jpg
But then.....you don't even know IF I just finished my blunt 10 minutes ago or 10 hours ago. Yeah.....I can legally do MJ and I got privacy at home. But....not to worry. Because I'll be driving the bus today.

Aloha, Mark

THIS is true.

Don't mention some key words like apple pie, the American flag, honesty, etc.

Those words and some other KEY words are now considered subversive according to some people in the District of Criminals. They come in all flavors and parties too! Some people who are NOT elected officials consider those words NASTY in this day and age too.

Cate
Such as: Nancy Pelosi told me "honesty is the best policy and I like apple pie"????

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top