JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
New gun owners have neither the level of financial nor time investment to care the same way many "old" gun owners do. And judging by how easily this society bent the knee in 2020, I don't necessarily see them standing tall under a come and take it flag.

It's an interesting concept. WHY were my girl and I always pro 2nd Amendment, even in a liberal area and an even more liberal era? We simply became MORE pro 2nd as we experienced life and the ugliness that is common to much of humanity

Been studying this "door kicker" issue....

The government won't break in your door, they'll just freeze ALL your financial accounts, suspend your driver license, and starve you out... or they'll take you down with a traffic stop because your smartphone can be tracked... if you still have enough cash to buy gas for your car at the time.

Big tech IS Big Brother's partner...

Just sayin' o_O

BTW- THAT'S actually what fascism is boys and girls..... not the mom & pop crowd that just wants to be left alone to live in peace.

:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads