JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I get that times are scary and there is some comfort in firearms ownership. My question is what are you going to do when the government asks for you to to give them up and offers you something like a $100.00 per gun tax credit ? Will you heel over, or wait until they knock on your door? Hopefully you will refuse to comply and stand to fight the subjugation of you right to bear arms.

Been studying this "door kicker" issue....

The government won't break in your door, they'll just freeze ALL your financial accounts, suspend your driver license, and starve you out... or they'll take you down with a traffic stop because your smartphone can be tracked... if you still have enough cash to buy gas for your car at the time.

Big tech IS Big Brother's partner...

Just sayin' o_O

Last Edited:

The government won't break in your door, they'll just freeze ALL your financial accounts, suspend your driver license, and starve you out... or they'll take you down with a traffic stop because your smartphone can be tracked... if you still have enough cash to buy gas for your car at the time.

Just sayin' o_O

THIS is true.

Don't mention some key words like apple pie, the American flag, honesty, etc.

Those words and some other KEY words are now considered subversive according to some people in the District of Criminals. They come in all flavors and parties too! Some people who are NOT elected officials consider those words NASTY in this day and age too.

Cate

THIS is true.

Don't mention some key words like apple pie, the American flag, honesty, etc.

Those words and some other KEY words are now considered subversive according to some people in the District of Criminals. They come in all flavors and parties too! Some people who are NOT elected officials consider those words NASTY in this day and age too.

Cate

There are very few "elected" officials in the "District of Criminals".

Just sayin' o_O
^^^THIS^^^
The confiscation will take several forms, but door-kicking and predawn raids will be the least of it and those will be mostly for show... making examples of what happens to the noncompliant.

They'll find you on your way to, from, or at your favorite shooting spot.
Have a small house fire? A burglary? Guess who will be all up in your business doing the investigation.
Rewards for neighbors turning in neighbors.
Any pretense to search will be good enough... "suspicion" will do in a pinch.
The 1A, 2A, 4A and 5A go down in flames over this, guaranteed. It's the only way to make us all safe.

Kicking in doors is a high risk move that takes up a lot of man power which equals lots of $$ yes, to them its only tax payer dollars but it will still cut into their budget.

If it comes to door kickers, which I don't think it will, I'll kick back.

As far as a voluntary give for $100 credit, I have a couple pieces I could surrender for fun and profit.

Then take that couple hundred bucks and add it towards better and louder pew pews that they can try to take later.

When you look at the example of the Seattle mayor when Chazonians showed up at her house, she freaked out. Changed the rules to suit herself. She was scared.

Once the state puts out unconstitutional edicts, because the feds aren't legally able too, one would think they would have at least 2 gun gabbing brain cells to figure out forcing gun owners backs to the wall with no good options sounds like a really bad idea. They could go to jail 25yrs for not turning in a legally owned firearm or they could go to jail 25 yrs for something else.

As far as a voluntary give for $100 credit, I have a couple pieces I could surrender for fun and profit.

Then take that couple hundred bucks and add it towards better and louder pew pews that they can try to take later.

I already have a box of junk standard capacity magazines waiting for the buy back, so I can buy some new ones.

I think this is the kind of question that you should never ever answer in a open forum, this place is probably rife with libtards and anti 2nd admenters...OPSEC at all times...also..not a good idea to tell people on here that you are hiding a weapons and ammo in a safe place, your gunna get robbed..

To clarify, I was attempting to ask more of a philosophical question as in have you thought about this?
In a strictly philosophical sense, them asking us to give up our guns isn't wrong, as long as we still have the choice. However the moment they do more than ask politely, that is when it becomes a problem.

Asking is different, anyone can ask for things. "Hey Dad, can I have $1200 so I can buy an AR from the classifieds?" See, no harm in asking. :)

But that's where freedom of choice comes in. The Government can ask all they want. They can even offer $100 credits to sweeten the pot, but you still have the option to either take it or say no.

Once they get to door kicking and confiscation that is an entirely different kettle of fish.

And here is where we differ in opinion. How I understand the 2 A is that it is indeed wrong for the government to ask for our guns, you know that whole shall no be infringed thing. I don't see words like maybe, sort of, kinda, or if, it says shall not. But this is not about you and me Chris, I was just wondering weather first time gun owners thought about this kind of stuff.

I'd like to hear from some more new gun owners. I'm pretty sure the OP meant people new to gun ownership, not people who bought a new gun. :D I already know what most of the regulars are going to say. :)

Newbies speak up! We'll be gentle, we promise. :)

Just sayin' o_O
AKA: the "soft' tyranny.

WTH is a "pew pew"? :confused: Even my .22 doesn't sound like that.
It's the sound a lot of us made when we were kids playing cowboys and indians or whatever. Pew pew pew! Probably from the ricochet sound popular in old western movies. It's a meme now. I have chamber flags that say "Remove before Pew Pew." People love them. I'm always giving them away and getting more.

New gun owners may very well be our best defense of the 2A.
Why? First of increasing our numbers. Second, more people gaining an awareness of the organised threats to their civil rights. Third, a better educated public that understands what firearms are and how they work. This makes it harder for the "shoulder thing that flips up" crowd to speak without their voters wondering just how stupi the people they elect truly are.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top