JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was too young to fully remember what was encompassed in the 1994 FAWB so I have a few questions I'm hoping you guys can answer.

I intend on purchasing a couple lowers with my tax refund since from what I understand the lower is what is actually considered the firearm.

So getting to my question,

Can I still buy uppers and upper parts if an AWB comes back into play? or will everything be restricted for sale?
And by that I mean if an AWB comes into play will ? be able to go to say Curt's and pick up the parts I need to build an upper? or will ALL parts become restricted for purchase?

It doesn't appear that any of the proposed federal legislation would ban sales of parts, but I may have missed it in the 200 pages of the bill Feinstein is proposing. The prior ban didn't even ban the sales of rifles as long as they didn't have too many of the evil features on them. As I have said many times on this site, none of the current legislation will likely pass. It may not even get out of the Senate, but if it does the House will quash it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top