JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The National Rifle Association, while staying mostly quiet in the immediate aftermath of the mass shooting in Connecticut, has registered an average of 8,000 new members a day since the tragedy, an NRA source told Fox News.

While this broadly aligns with trends seen after similar incidents in the past, the surge in membership this time is said to dwarf past trends.

NRA sees rise in membership after Connecticut school shooting | Fox News

A Real Public Opinion Poll: 8,000 People a Day Join NRA After Sandy Hook

Pops

Good new to be sure.

80 million plus gun owners and only 4 million in the NRA. Thats not a lot of vote power to go up against this emotional gun control avalanche coming down the hill!

I would imagine quite a lot of those #'s are those who have let there status laps and are renewing. I can say I have been bad about renewing my membership over the years ! I always renew just sometimes not right away.

I would imagine quite a lot of those #'s are those who have let there status laps and are renewing. I can say I have been bad about renewing my membership over the years ! I always renew just sometimes not right away.

I hear ya. Took this as a wake up call to get me to renew. Also joined OFF something I have been dragging my heels on for a while.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top