JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, my wife ain't too happy about it.
Buy her one of her own. Valentines day is right around the corner... :p
I'm sure she'd appreciate that as much as the wetsuit I bought her hoping she'd learn to surf, but if I got her an AP 5, well if she doesn't want to use it…
Maybe she can learn to enjoy both, simultaneously :D

1673108994533.png

I don't actively follow threads where I'm not tagged - it's hard enough keeping up. Please use the reply or @ tagging feature; much obliged.

2M guns to a UK population of what, 65M? I would imagine the distribution of those people to be similar to the US - in that the majority are urban while the majority of guns are rural.

So, yea, for the average UKer - the guns are gone. And by gone, I mean an afterthought - a non issue (politically).

My point was simply: I'm not surprised at the casual disinterest you found when saying you're into target shooting.

I work for one of the largest and most left leaning companies in the world - you wouldn't believe the vitriol I got when asking if there were other NRL shooters at work. Because it's an active political issue here. That's all.
For the vast majority of 'UK-ers' their guns were never there at all. They made their peace with the indigenous population, the Welsh, around 1400 AD or so, and no guns were involved, unlike the USA, that was still killing off the locals until almost the end of the 19th century. Sure, the English had the Scots to deal with until quite recently, but that ended around 1745, by which time English had already had two Scottish kings, Charles I & II, and a queen, Anne.

So unless you were a farmer or gamekeeper, or even a land-owner of some kind, guns never came into your life.

Psychiatrists often mistake stupidity for mental illness.
Similarly, anyone with a higher than average intelligence is abnormal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top