JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just, I don't even know...
Not a comment on mask vs. no mask, but rather on some people's view of reality. Not even trying to mock the OP, it's just a really weird way to see the world IMHO.

Edit: to clarify, it's the fact that someone thinks that getting yourself shot is the shooters problem and not your own.

Screenshot_20201115-202459~2.png

Last Edited:
History repeats because so many refuse to learn. E Germany was able to get about 1/3 of the people to inform on each other. This happens for different reasons. A lot of it is a lot of humans want power over others. Some of them go into politics and the successful become law makers. Many of them get wealth beyond what most can comprehend doing this. The really good ones can live like kings while they con rubes into voting for them as they fleece them :cool:

I just want to be left alone to live my life how i choose and not have every portion of it be ruled over by people who think they know how to live my life better than me

I just meant that he thought that himself getting shot was the shooters problem :s0112:
lt sounds like stereotypical progressive snarkiness with a healthy dose of Utopian dysphoria.
Like when they embrace ignorance to show that they're smarter than you ("I don't need to know the difference between full- and semi-auto... ").

"I/we follow The Science... there are 58 genders and anthropomorphic global warming is a proven fact... "

"REVOLUTION! MORE GOVERNMENT CONTROL!"

Huh?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews