JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
It's that time again; Spring Cleaning!

Seeing as how I get to have the enjoyment of spring cleaning all to myself, I thought I would share with the community some of the wonderful treasures I had found along the way...

First up, I have a lovely set of pink AR-15 midlength handguards from Palmetto State Armory. (Hello Kitty stickers sold separately...)
IMG_20180316_175753692.jpg
For only $20 $15 $10, you can have the most fabulous AR-15 on the block!

Up next, we have another lovely pink item, a pale pink carry bag for a Ruger 10/22 Takedown. Hidden inside is an even more vivid pink stock, sure to turn heads at the range!

This beautiful package can be yours for the low, low price of $75! (Also willing to trade straight across for a more manly carry bag in black or tan...;)) SOLD

Heading the other direction of the color spectrum, we have an OD Green set of AR-15 furniture from ECS (Enhanced Combat Systems). This rugged set includes a mil-spec stock with storage tubes, pistol grip, and matching rail covers.
For $60 $50 $40, your rifle will feel right at home in the wild jungles of the Pacific Northwest! SOLD

No ensemble is complete without accessories, including your rifle! What better way to stand out among the crowd than by sporting your very own set of imitation irons sights! Just like cubic zirconia, nobody but you will ever know!

$20 per set, or both for $30. (Country of Origin not included...) SOLD

While your rifle is busy strutting it's stuff, why not help it show off those luscious legs by adding an all new bipod!

$35 each and your rifle will be ready to walk the runway! BOTH SOLD

Now for your shotgun riding shotgun, set your sights on these sights!
IMG_20180316_200726.jpg
For a mere $10 $5, you can turn your shotgun from a Cyclops into a Triclops!

As much fun as this has been, it's time to get down to business. Trade offers are welcome and encouraged, especially all thing AR-15 or reloading related. Please don't hesitate to make me an offer; the worst that could happen is I accept it! :p

Prefer FTF near Tualatin Cabelas for easy freeway access.
Please feel free to call or text with any questions.
503-789-3770

Thanks for looking!
:s0090:

Last Edited:
Those backup sights look like Cobra, which are manufactured by KCI in South Korea, same group that manufactures the Glock mags. Pretty decent sights, for the price.

Hope this helps your sale!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top