Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

A perfect example of a real problem..

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Doubletap, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Doubletap

Doubletap Newberg Well-Known Member

2. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

We need to ban guns so that we can keep guns out of the hands of these gang members............:paranoid:

3. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Banning guns is the obvious answer. Criminals will obey the new law as much as they do current ones.:bluelaugh:

I agree he should be charged for having the gun. I can kind of understand why he had a gun though. If I thought there was a good probability of someone shooting at me, I'd probably have one regardless of legality or potential consequences. Granted, getting shot at is an occupational hazard for gang members.

4. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

Remind me again, why do we want to prevent these criminals from shooting each other? Maybe we should just reserve the Rose Garden for them once a month so they can have an OK Corral-style shootout. You could charge admission for spectators.

Doubletap and (deleted member) like this.
  5. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Why dont we just round up all the felons, and send them to a nice little deserted island somewhere... Worked well for the Brits!