JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have owned this gun for a year or so and have yet to take it out to the Range. I have read a little bit about the gun on other web sites and they seem to have a good reputation of being straight shooting and very durable. To look at it it resembles a Colt six shooter but everything is oversized which like due to I have larger hands. Has anyone here had any experiences with one of these? Are they all .44 Magnum? Mine is stainless. Any Idea what a fair price is for one of these. I have thought of listing it for trading off for somthing else, but may just sell it outright if i decide to send it down the road.

Nice guns and were available in .41 mag, 44mag, and .45lc.
Value depends on if it has the engraving on the bottom of the grip frame, which was only available in .44mag.

I have the engraved model and it shoots well.

Had one years back in 44 mag and traded it off, one of the worst mind choices I made!
got another a few years later in 45lc and it was a shooter as well!
A good friend at the time "had" to have it.

I would have another if opprotunity brought forth!

The Virg. Dragoon had some legal issues, that why they are no longer made!

US Arms copied Ruger so well, that they infringed alot into patent design and such that Ruger took them to court and won big time.
Courts put a cease and dissist order on US Arms and the inventory dried up quickly.

Of course, I would trade an early colt 22 sa for one, but thats best left up to a PM email!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top