JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hola,

I moved over here from Spokanistan at the end of '99 and have lived in the greater Seattle area since. I hadn't really shot except very occassionally since I moved away from the 'Kan, but had the good fortune to marry a gal a couple of years ago who happens to LIKE shooting and has reminded me recently that we need to do more of it. While I was a poor local boy going to college on the east side of the state, she was finishing up at Annapolis and also teaching pistol to her fellow Mids.

Looking forward to local chat and finding a good gunsmith for the projects I don't want to do myself (read: all of them.)

Gracias! Seems like a pretty good group of folks here from reading through the other threads. Looking forward to spending a little bit of time.

She has three, and two are unmarried. Only one lives here, and she's on the other end of the spectrum. Sorry man, if I could help I would. Keep it in the family and all that.

She has three, and two are unmarried. Only one lives here, and she's on the other end of the spectrum. Sorry man, if I could help I would. Keep it in the family and all that.

The story of my life.
Every woman I've met has had enough sense to make another guy's life miserable.
I'm not worth wasting their time and talents on.:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top