JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just traded for a S&W Model 36 in Nickel. Sweet weapon - doesn't look like it's been fired - beautiful condition and something I can carry. I traded a SA Xd-45
Tactical that I couldn't carry since it was so big and heavy. Nice to have another small firearm. The last one I had was in 1975 and it was blued. Of course it only cost me $ 72 (damn great prices then)

Anyway, it's nice to have a new firearm.. :s0155:

One of my major screw-ups was getting rid of a Model 36 that I owned, back in the late 60s. (Especially when I see the prices these little puppies are selling for now!)

Enjoy your new S&W!

I just traded for a S&W Model 36 in Nickel. Sweet weapon - doesn't look like it's been fired - beautiful condition and something I can carry. I traded a SA Xd-45
Tactical that I couldn't carry since it was so big and heavy. Nice to have another small firearm. The last one I had was in 1975 and it was blued. Of course it only cost me $ 72 (damn great prices then)

Anyway, it's nice to have a new firearm.. :s0155:

One of my all time favorites. I bought my nickel model 36 earlier this year for $475, I'll never sell it. It's my primary carry weapon.

Gotta love the nickle model 36.
Lets see some pics!

this was the much sought after "old lady special"
A man bought this for his wife in the early 80's, they shot it a few times, and it went into a drawer for nearly 30 years.
Now it's mine.

Yep that's what mine looks like. Nickel Smith's are very pretty and fun to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top