Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

A new newbie

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CascadeSam, Feb 14, 2013.

1. CascadeSam

CascadeSam Portland Oregon Active Member

Greetings NWF,

I'm a gun owner living in Portland. I strongly value and appreciate guns ownership on the political level to (hopefully) help preserve liberty and freedom. I believe from my studies of history that sooner or later all governments will go overbearingly oppressive and/or all societies and civilizations fall. I am active in the pro 2A RKBA movment and am currently a supporting member of three pro 2A organizations to include OFF based in Oregon. One of the largest pro gun blogs has asked me to write articles for them which I may or not do.

The next guns on my wish list are a bolt-action in 22LR, possibly a 12 gauge combination two-barrel; one for home defense and the second a field barrel, a .223 bolt-action, and a CZ pistol in 9mm.

I have never (yet) gone hunting and maybe someday I'll experience it. Career wise, I'm a Life Coach specializing in Career Coaching and I might also begin doing Geriatric Caretaker work.

2. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard