JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i edited this entire post because i cannot fathom how uneducated some people are on firearms then tell the sheeple what to believe about them.

ugh.

idiots.

By the same logic the tuner kids will be more guilty then when they kill somebody while street racing because the put a fart muffler on their Honda Civics.

"Therefore, they argue, AR-15s are themselves illegal, since the federal definition of machine guns includes firearms that can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger."​

Definition of restore
to bring back to or put back into a former or original state

:rolleyes:

"Therefore, they argue, AR-15s are themselves illegal, since the federal definition of machine guns includes firearms that can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger."​

Definition of restore
to bring back to or put back into a former or original state

:rolleyes:
:s0125:

Aren't AR's by definition, one shot per pull of the trigger? With M16's being selective fire, single, burst, full auto? Of have I just had too much Kona Hanalei today???

The Las Vegas reports released to the public are so convoluted only a biased court would be willing to hear it. Personally I hope it goes to trial because I want to hear what the police, the security guard, hotel and all parties will say under oath.

I don't believe most of the narrative will hold water. This is the opposite of a conspiracy theory. Let them say what actually happened.

The poor saps filing this suit are going to end up with a giant bill while the shyster lawyers will get a pass for wasting everyone's time.

You can bet the lawsuit has outside funding and the actual plaintiffs won't pay a dime.
Yup, regardless of cost, it's simply a drop in the bucket to George, Michael, et. al. Disarmament and total control of 330+ million people is a powerful aphrodisiac for megalomaniacs... Just think, they profit either way, they play both sides and the American people are their pawns...

So people said I was an idiot to defend bump stocks, that they were pointless and banning them was fine. Some even used them as some form of appeasement (which never worked in history but whatever).

In other words, I told you so. They weren't gonna stop at bump stocks, and they were gonna use it as an excuse to ban accessories.

Idiots, Trix are for kids.
I wonder when someone will realize I'm being sneaky?
All my gas and diesel engines, air-tools even, wear suppressors, and no tax stamp.

Every rifle is able to be modified. Change the stock on a Savage 111 and its modified add a peep sight to the receiver on a model 94 Winchester its been modified. Stupid stupid stupid.

I've advocated for years for a simple reform to the legal system that would prevent almost all frivolous lawsuits.

If we treated law licenses like they do driver's licenses in many states and assigned "points" against them for unethical behavior, lawyers would simply refuse to take cases like this for fear of losing their livelyhood.

We just need a process to collect and adjudicate accusations of bad faith/abuse of the system/misconduct. Of course it will never happen, since lawyers, judges (former lawyers), and lawmakers (mostly lawyers) would have to be the ones to make it happen.

Last Edited:
^
I hate to use the "E" word (Elections). But the answer is very obvious. We, well most states fail to use it properly from the school boards to the presidency.

Once elected people like Corey Booker, AOC and this last idiot who changed partines midstream. That should be illegal. You make a promise, some may call it an oath, then later say you are uncomfortable! Then resign.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads