Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

a new gun

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by inheritor, Jan 14, 2014.

1. inheritor

inheritor burlington illinois Member

WELL I BOUGHT A NEW GUN .IVE NEVER BEEN ONE TO BAD MOUTH A GUN UNLESS I HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH IT.I HAD HEARD ALL THE OPINIONS ABOUT THE MAKER AND DECIDED TO TAKE A CHANCE.WOW SUPRISE IM RATHER PLEASED WITH ITS OPERATION.WHAT IS IT ITS A HI-POINT 4095TS CARBINE RIFLE.I HAVE PUT CLOSE TO A 1000 ROUNDS DOWN RANGE SINCE I GOT IT 6 MONTHS AGO.I EQUIPTED IT WITH A BSA 40MM RED DOT SIGHT AND A LASER AND FLASHLIGHT AT THE NOSE.SO LETS HEAR WHAT YA THINK.

2. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Not worth my time reading since it's all caps.

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  3. oli700

oli700 Rogue Valley Well-Known Member

I think if you like it, then its a winner

4. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Yeah, sounds great to me do after Mkt mags work in it?

5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Been looking at some pistol caliber carbines lately! Glad you found one you like!

6. inheritor

inheritor burlington illinois Member

thanks sorry about the caps.as far as after market mags I don't know ive been trying to get hi cap mags but their hard to find.as soon as I know you will too.

7. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Nutnfancy has a review of the pistol cal carbines, including after mkt mags on Youtube