JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Troy18B,
With your qualifications, I would look at doing the training bit along with a gunshop. With gunsmithing, good customer service (both newbies and old gun heads), I think quality training would be a huge plus. I would look at how Vickers, McNamara, ThunderRanch, and others have done it and try to do something along those lines. I'm no expert, but I would pay for quality training from someone with real world experience. Static shooting at targets leaves a lot to be desired and time/travel for training takes a lot of extra planning.

Good luck with your endeavors.

A suggestion. Training is important. No doubt about it. If you could lease/buy a FATS simulator with a good senario catalog you could make available endless training opportunities where none now exist (except for law enforcementf). If it was mobile perhaps you could make this kind of training available to small Departments or shooting ranges. Particularly attractive would be the flexibility you would have regarding hours and training sites.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top