JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As far as I can recollect BS were used in two murderous event. Both illegally (San Bernardino & LV). A pressure cooker has killed more people than a 50 bmg in civilian hands. Of course there is no call to ban pressure cookers. Pressure cooker ownership isn't even protected against the government.
Try bringing one to the theater next time you go to the movies. My guess is you won't make it to the concession stand.

Okay I don't like the reason or to air dirty laundry but here it is.
Cartel's have been handing aZZ to the govt. down south.
They are trying to stop Cartel's from getting firepower.

Cartel gunmen shot down a Mexican police helicopter
20161109_103943.jpg
New Generation Cartel Halisco ( CJNG ) head choppers like AQ guy's.
This was the chopper gun, And this is the guy that bought it from me.
eric.jpg
I reconstructed the serial # for the ATF so they could get this POS.
ATF gun(1).jpg

Upper's aren't traceable.

AND I don't think they should be but there it is...

Last Edited:
Okay I don't like the reason or to air dirty laundry buy here it is.
Cartel's have been handing aZZ to the govt. down south.
They are trying to stop Cartel's from getting firepower.

Cartel gunmen shot down a Mexican police helicopter
View attachment 508786

I spent a short time (a very short time) in Columbia during the mid 90s. It was long enough to see what was going on and a short friendly relationship with a Columbian pilot who broke down told me what his version of the corruption was. When the Mexicans cut out the middleman of the Columbian cartels & US $$, that same corruption just moved to Mexico.

All to say, the Mexican government and cartels are one and the same. Maybe they change hats after 6pm but the separation of the two is very small.

Last Edited:
Dude I'm A political.....
I just make gun's.
If someone uses them for what they were / or were not made for then so be it.

I just don't like Ahole's causing problem's or shooting cop's and the military or any other unlucky soul.

Last Edited:
As far as I can recollect BS were used in two murderous event. Both illegally (San Bernardino & LV). A pressure cooker has killed more people than a 50 bmg in civilian hands. Of course there is no call to ban pressure cookers. Pressure cooker ownership isn't even protected against the government.

It is a matter of number - the majority rules, even when the majority is taking away rights that they are not supposed to be able to take away.

There are a lot more people who legally and properly use pressure cookers than there are people who do the same with .50 BMG firearms, so politicians and gun banners know that the numbers are in favor of gun bans and not pressure cooker bans.

That said, gun banners have been trying to ban .50 BMG rifles for decades. AFAIK, only Calif. has succeeded and the result was the invention of even more powerful and longer range cartridges of smaller caliber.

It is a matter of number - the majority rules, even when the majority is taking away rights that they are not supposed to be able to take away.

There are a lot more people who legally and properly use pressure cookers than there are people who do the same with .50 BMG firearms, so politicians and gun banners know that the numbers are in favor of gun bans and not pressure cooker bans.

That said, gun banners have been trying to ban .50 BMG rifles for decades. AFAIK, only Calif. has succeeded and the result was the invention of even more powerful and longer range cartridges of smaller caliber.
________________________________________________________________________________________

California .50bmg rifle ban doesn't cover Misc firearms. I.E. Semi -Auto M2HB's or Semi- Auto M3's.

Only Rifle's....:)

________________________________________________________________________________________

California .50bmg rifle ban doesn't cover Misc firearms. I.E. Semi -Auto M2HB's or Semi- Auto M3's.

Only Rifle's....:)

No Californians like French citizens have come up with .50TCI. Which is about 1/8th of an inch shorter. Both the length and the shoulder swell. Both France and California bans .50BMG. This caliber was developed in France.

They ban .50, so wildcat a .50BMG to a .49 caliber. Maybe .48 just to be safe. Maybe use a longer projectile to offset weight loss from the shrunken diameter. Give it a less scary name, something Fudds would like the name of - ".49 Elk Hunting Express" or ".48 Antelope Archer" or really step down to a .45 but keep the same case. Your bullet will weigh a lot less, bit that means it will be faster... ".45 Hunting Heritage" would be a great caliber name. Show off the initial build in a gun with a dark maple stained laminate stock with a glossy black cerakote job on the metal. The gun will weigh 20lbs, but Freddy the Fudd will swear its the best thing since Pappy's '06 for taking everything from blacktails to big horners :D Never mind the 575 grain projectile at 2500fps would probably still take unwanted aircraft out of your personal airspace in the right shooters hands :rolleyes:

The whole nonsense of serialized AR uppers is just the start to push for all major parts being required to be sold and papered like lowers. Bolts, triggers, barrels, receivers will all be serialized, all be FFL mandated, and your ammunition purchases tracked. Then they'll ring up your purchase and ask why you are buying .270 ammo when you don't own one, or want to know why you are picking up .300 Blackout when you only have a papered 5.56...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top