JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Inspired by the look of classic Italian stilettos, the Kershaw Launch 8 modernizes this traditional design for a new generation of knife enthusiasts. The Kershaw Launch 8 features the sleek, symmetrical lines of a stiletto in a push-button knife that's lightweight—only 2.4 ounces—and easy-to-carry. The blade is CPM 154 with a stonewashed finish. The slim blade is sharpened on one side, and it has a deep top grind to lighten weight and add stiletto style.

The handle is gray anodized aluminum with a handsome carbon fiber insert. To maintain the Launch 8's symmetrical look, the pivot is sunk deep in the handle and covered by the insert. Integrated finger-guards on both top and bottom of the handle keep fingers away from danger. The Launch 8 also has a reversible pocketclip (right/left, tip-up) for convenient carry. *By purchasing this knife you are agreeing to our terms & conditions*

Overall Length: 8.25"
Blade Length: 3.50"
Blade Thickness: 0.12"
Blade Material: CPM-154
Blade Style: Spear Point
Blade Grind: Flat
Blade Finish: Stonewash
Edge Type: Plain
Handle Length: 4.75"
Handle Thickness: 0.45"
Handle Material: Aluminum, Carbon Fiber
Handle Color: Gray, Black
Weight: 2.40 oz.
User: Right Hand, Left Hand
Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
Knife Type: Automatic
Opener: Push Button
Lock Type: Plunge Lock
Model: Launch 8
Model Number: 7150
Designer: Matt Diskin
Country of Origin: USA

www.perryknifeworks.com.

You know you want it, just buy it!

It is illegal to conceal carry any knife with a blade that projects or swings into position by force of a spring or by centrifugal force (swinging the knife around).

If the pocket clip is exposed, the knife isn't considered "concealed".

Last Edited:
FWIW I EDC a Benchmade Infidel and have never had any problems even when interacting with my local LEO. Don't be a dumbazz and there won't be any problems. :)

This Kershaw will make a fine backup. Darn you @Captain O and your examples of fine cutlery. :D

FWIW I EDC a Benchmade Infidel and have never had any problems even when interacting with my local LEO. Don't be a dumbazz and there won't be any problems. :)

This Kershaw will make a fine backup. Darn you @Captain O and your examples of fine cutlery. :D

You know you'll love it. If you buy one, I know you will be just as happy as I am. The blessed thing nearly vanishes when it is in your pocket. You'll forget you have it with you... until you need it. (Trust me, You'll be in love at the first "click" of the blade).

You know you'll love it. If you buy one, I know you will be just as happy as I am. The blessed thing nearly vanishes when it is in your pocket. You'll forget you have it with you... until you need it. (Trust me, You'll be in love at the first "click" of the blade).

Kreul J and CountryGent: I know that, in the long run, you'll forgive me (and love me anyway).:p

longtime Kershaw pocket tool fan . just ordered one , on-line sales for 99-$ free shipping .
This Launch series-8 is a eye catcher for me. I thought Launch-6 was the best looking till now .

It has a certain "bad boy" appeal, doesn't it? It can be used for a lot of EDC cutting chores and doesn't require a great deal of sharpening. The Kershaw Launch 8 is what every man wants in a carry knife and can be useful in more than one way.

When "the feces hits the rotating air motivator" the blade of the Kershaw Launch 8 comes in mighty handy.

I just picked up a Launch 6 at Bi Mart and I am going to order the launch eight tomorrow. Can you guys provide me where you ordered it for him for that price? I'd never heard of the Launch series til this thread. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top