JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dig it. I've got a few Keyshaw knives in my rotation. This might be a great new addition.

Thanks for the post.

Always had good luck with Kershaw, might need to add this to the rotation! I used to rock the Kershaw Leek, and the Scallion, but the little Scallion had a fatal flaw in it's safety, and the leek I lost and somehow never replaced it!

Always had good luck with Kershaw, might need to add this to the rotation! I used to rock the Kershaw Leek, and the Scallion, but the little Scallion had a fatal flaw in it's safety, and the leek I lost and somehow never replaced it!

www.perryknifeworks

Now is the time for all good me (and women) to come to purchase a truly useful Stiletto. (And you can believe me when I tell you that this is it)!

Don't wait until they're "out of stock" DO IT TODAY!

Last Edited:
Man that is sweet!

I like the ambi clip for sure, but now how about an ambi push button version?

There are some "working" (clip point) autos that make left-handed
models. Look online for a manufacturer that makes them. Good steel, a clip point with a "southpaw" blade release.

Use your "google-fu" and you will be rewarded.

Definitely looks like a nice knife. Having broken the tips off two rather expensive folders in the past though, I'm leary about buying drop points and stiletto styled blades and other pointy-pointy knives.
I might as well just throw my money at ramp rats.
This CRKT Razel folder is what I've been carrying for the last few years. Overbuilt and Cigars-proof. So far I can't kill it. I think I paid about 20 bucks new for it on fleabay.

IMG_20190630_101456.jpg

LOL... Kershaw and Gerber are my "expensive" knives.

I love knives. Can't stop buying them. I don't use hunting knives much anymore, just for camp and to help buddies with down game. But a stiletto, or a push dagger, hmmmmmmmmm. :)

The Stiletto is a "specialty" (mission specific) knife. With modern steels, It can move beyond the design's original "offensive/defensive" role. The Diskin design (as executed by Kershaw) is an excellent knife that helps the Stiletto transcend its original parameters.

This is why I bought the Launch 8. I wasn't disappointed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top