JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Will Bloomberg hurry up and die already
As always, it is the people who won't think and blindly follow or money, prestige or boredom. A few years ago anyone claiming Bloomy was creating and financing anti gun groups were called conspiracy theorist or that he was coming for your soft drinks, I mean guns were called the same.

One thing the anti groups hate is to be called a theorist or imply they are uneducated in a topic. Where I would say a gun person based on the knowledge they have of actual gun ownership doesn't care what you call them. So these big tech tactics were never to make America safer by taking guns off the street. It is only for their followers to feel better when they take our guns off the street. I has nothing to do with the law or actual safety of citizens in the US.

Last Edited:
As always, it is the people who won't think and blindly follow or money, prestige or boredom. A few years ago anyone claiming Bloomy was creating and financing anti gun groups were called conspiracy theorist or that he was coming for your soft drinks, I mean guns were called the same.

One thing the anti groups hate is to be called a theorist or imply they are uneducated in a topic. Where I would say a gun person based on the knowledge the have of actual gun ownership doesn't care what you call them. So these big tech tactics were never to make America safer by taking guns off the street. It is only for their followers to feel better when they take our guns off the street. I has nothing to do with the law or actual safety of citizens in the US.

That first part hits me deep, I remember distinctly warning various co-workers and friends about Bloomberg years ago and being told various versions of "take the tinfoil off"

That first part hits me deep, I remember distinctly warning various co-workers and friends about Bloomberg years ago and being told various versions of "take the tinfoil off"
I have a friend of 30 something years. Came to California from Hawaii. One of the friendliest most laid back couples. Since Trump they have become uber leftist and I blocked him because the once pacifist had started making violent post. Not towards me but towards people of different ideas. He doesn't have the balls to do anything personally but they do have a little money and he does work in the Hollywood industry.

hahahah i was sig glockncolt before he was sig glockncolt..that was one of my very first email accounts going way back to the old msn hotmail days of windozs 95....Ill bet the account is still active if i could ever remember the passw0rd.

hahahah i was sig glockncolt before he was sig glockncolt..that was one of my very first email accounts going way back to the old msn hotmail days of windozs 95....Ill bet the account is still active if i could ever remember the passw0rd.

WTH does your post have to do with this thread?

Colion Noir is spot on again as usual. They are attacking us from every different angle but we don't do anything to counter their efforts. At best, it seems that we are really good at voicing our opinions on local forums that haven't been deplatformed yet. The nation is split politically in half. They left has their tentacles deep in to big tech and social media. They won't stop until they crush us. So what do we do besides not riot and roll over?

I think Colion is an intelligent fella but this is definitely not a new tactic. Antis have been trying to starve out the firearm industry for quite some time. Supress, silence, shame, starve and whatnot is just part of the death for 1000 cuts avenue antis have taken. Look at the email Joe sent out and the ad revenue totals year over year as its just the same thing Colion is talking about.

Just your friendly monthly reminder that the Biden Bois 'round here kept arguing with me running up to the election that a Harris/Biden admin would be no more stacked against 2A matters than the Trump admin was.

I find it interesting in the email the 'reporter' describes The Trace as a 'nonprofit magazine that covers guns and the gun industry in the US' however on the Traces' website their mission is described as,

'At The Trace, we're building the only team of journalists exclusively dedicated to reporting on our country's gun violence crisis. We use the power of journalism to improve public understanding, increase accountability, and identify solutions that can lead to safer homes and communities for all Americans.'

This is very different than how the 'reporter' described it in the email.

Last Edited:
A non-biased non-profit is about as believable as a college study result counter to the people paying for the grant that funds it.

By the way. Mr Coyote, it's your turn to guard the hen house.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top