JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I only have one named firearm, my AR, which was bought under Pres Obama during his attempt to take our rights away. I bought her to spit in his face and in the face of the other gun-grabbers in Wa DC and here at home. I never even wanted one before all that crap began.

Her name is "Spite", and she's beautiful :p

My .357 mag SS 6" gp100 is named "TLW" (said with a dubya for the W). Stands for The Last Word; when I pull it out I always get the last word (never had to use it like that but it's huge and intimidating).

I have a $100 JC Higgins 12ga pump that was sourced out to High Standard in 1952. It worked but had a gouge in one of the metal parts; I polished that one part and now it's a race gun - I named her Honey cuz Butta just didn't sound sexy lol.

My last SKS was all black and Chinese so I named her Dai Yu meaning Black Jade in Chinese.

.22 Ruger Standard (Mark 1) one of the 2 guns I learned with starting at age 4 was named by my late grandfather - she is Little Mamma.

The S&W 39-2 9mm he bought at the same time we named Big Mamma. These last two I've owned and shot since I was 4.

I have not taken any game worthy of mention so all of my hunting rifles and shotguns are unnamed so far - Honey is a home defense gun for me, or clays sometimes.

My ar is FrankenAR for obvious reasons:p.

None of my carry guns have names other then EDC...

I think naming cars, guns, boats and tools are all ok and allowed on the man card list of acceptable behaviors.

I only have one named firearm, my AR, which was bought under Pres Obama during his attempt to take our rights away. I bought her to spit in his face and in the face of the other gun-grabbers in Wa DC and here at home. I never even wanted one before all that crap began.

Her name is "Spite", and she's beautiful :p

Spite is good. With that lead up, I thought you were going to name her Obama!

I refer to my Aye ARRRGH evil black pistol as Rebel Yell! I've always been more in line politically with the Yankees and the North but the lower is made in South Carolina and the upper in Texas so....Plus, I am sure the name will pi$$ off liberals even if it doesn't have a CSA battle flag roll mark on it....

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads