JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Awe heck no. That's way over there. About 10 blocks. ;)

I like the way they get a person that could qualify for one of the most woke, most brain washed, Gen-Z/gen Xe'rs to tell of their fear and angst over something their own representatives has allowed/caused to happen.
100 rounds fired according to the officer. Getting close to Ukraine numbers! :confused:

We should care about Ukrainians and Russians as much as we do these little thugs who are out shooting eachother.

By care I mean not give a sh!t….. just so I'm clear. Haha.

We should care about Ukrainians and Russians as much as we do these little thugs who are out shooting eachother.

By care I mean not give a sh!t….. just so I'm clear. Haha.
Kind of going off topic here, but I've been close to a Ukrainian or two in my tme. I care about them. Mostly good people from what I've seen. And I've certainly developed a great deal of admiration for their fighting spirit over the past year. Honestly, I wonder if the U.S. (especially its leadership) will show that same level of fighting spirit once the ChiComs invade Taiwan. Doubt it, sadly.

Kind of going off topic here, but I've been close to a Ukrainian or two in my tme. I care about them. Mostly good people from what I've seen. And I've certainly developed a great deal of admiration for their fighting spirit over the past year. Honestly, I wonder if the U.S. (especially its leadership) will show that same level of fighting spirit once the ChiComs invade Taiwan. Doubt it, sadly.
They may be great people. But our military and our money have no place over there. Let them settle their own boarder dispute.

Americans will fight. At least the 1% that dedicated a portion of their life to the military will (generally speaking).

China won't be invading in a physical manner either….

100 rounds fired according to the officer. Getting close to Ukraine numbers! :confused:

I drive that area a time or two per week, cutting through from Prescott to Killingsworth. I could have been shot! 100 rounds!? OMG. It's, obviously, not safe anywhere with all the guns!
There are just too many gun out there!

Okay, got that out of the way. I actually read that, "In-depth" (NOT) article. You'd hardly know that there were humans shooting those guns. Just the bad, evil, guns out there shooting up peaceful neighborhood. Why won't the media report some of the details of these incidents?
Just a couple/three blocks from there is Killingsworth. Several hundred low rent, many likely subsidized, crap apartment units in a 20 block run of Killingsworth. The parking lots pretty much 3/4 quarters full during week days when people are supposed to work. And the city is allowing hundreds more to be built. With little off-street parking of course.

This part of potland is experiencing an INSANE amount of infill. The simple nature of animals, humans ARE animals (In case any of the current crop of so called public servants are reading), says they will turn on each other the more crowded/congested it gets. It's happening.

Last Edited:
I drive that area a time or two per week, cutting through from Prescott to Killingsworth. I could have been shot! 100 rounds!? OMG. It's, obviously, not safe anywhere with all the guns!
There are just too many gun out there!

Okay, got that out of the way. I actually read that, "In-depth" (NOT) article. You'd hardly know that there were humans shooting those guns. Just the bad, evil, guns out there shooting up peaceful neighborhood. Why won't the media report some of the details of these incidents?
Just a couple/three blocks from there is Killingsworth. Several hundred low rent, many likely subsidized, crap apartment units in a 20 block run of Killingsworth. The parking lots pretty much 3/4 quarters full during week days when people are supposed to work. And the city is allowing hundreds more to be built. With little off-street parking of course.

This part of potland is experiencing an INSANE amount of infill. The simple nature of animals, humans ARE animals (In case any of the current crop of so called public servants are reading), says they will turn on each other the more crowded/congested it gets. It's happening.
Yessir. Just like a ground squirrel colony. Nice and peaceful when there's not a lot of 'em and resources are plentiful. Late in the summer when there's a LOT more of 'em and not nearly enough food they turn on each other and will go cannibal.

I've used this analogy in a college class and I thought the 'Professor' was gonna blow a gasket. Her face got all red, her eyes bugged out, and there was a throbbing vein in her temple area. It was some kind of education class (when I though I might want to become a teacher) I was taking and the topic was on child behavior. "People are NOT ground squirrels!" she admonished me. And I responded with "No, they're not. But the behavioral principles are still the same. We are, after all, still just animals. Maybe you need to take an ecology class?"
As I recall I barely got a passing grade out of that one even though my work was well above par. That episode was one of the reasons I decided not to go into teaching.

Last Edited:
AB5980BA-9891-4128-B2D5-B1B2D12B52B6.jpeg

To people like that one need ask the question, "What are you going to do about it?" bubblegum and moan on an internet chat room, or arm yourself and be prepared the next time some jackal steps into the light with a knife and a smirk? Maybe change the way you vote and start electing law and order conservatives? Nah, it can't be that simple!
"What, and lose my free ride?"

It's cute you think we can reason or negotiate with the anti-gun crowd (especially those elected). Negotiations end with us conceding something year after year. There's no give and take. Maddening

Welcome aboard though!
That is false, there is give and take. We give, They Take.............o_O

Couple visiting from Idaho get their truck stolen with their belongings, despite trying to park in "safe" area. Ford trucks seem to be stolen the most around here after Subarus. Must be something to do with the key I guess.

They chased it down via AirTag but failed to recover it because they were afraid of confronting someone in passenger seat. Then it got away. Police were useless in the effort of course, being Portland.

Being from Idaho I would have expected them to stick a shotgun or at least a pistol under the guys nose and said get on the ground.

To people like that one need ask the question, "What are you going to do about it?" bubblegum and moan on an internet chat room, or arm yourself and be prepared the next time some jackal steps into the light with a knife and a smirk? Maybe change the way you vote and start electing law and order conservatives? Nah, it can't be that simple!
"What, and lose my free ride?"
Every depravity compels them to vote for more.
Don't lose any sleep over it.

Couple visiting from Idaho get their truck stolen with their belongings, despite trying to park in "safe" area. Ford trucks seem to be stolen the most around here after Subarus. Must be something to do with the key I guess.

They chased it down via AirTag but failed to recover it because they were afraid of confronting someone in passenger seat. Then it got away. Police were useless in the effort of course, being Portland.

Being from Idaho I would have expected them to stick a shotgun or at least a pistol under the guys nose and said get on the ground.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

WTF do we pay property tax for? Out of state vacationer's come HERE to spend money. Get thier truck stolen from the "Oregon Zoo" parking lot. Get no response from a police officer. Do the PPDs job and locate their stolen truck. And get what? NOTHING!

Wish I could get a sign up somewhere that everyone wanting to come could read, so no one would come to potland on vacation ay more. Maybe people would finally stand up against the feckles dims.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

WTF do we pay property tax for? Out of state vacationer's come HERE to spend money. Get thier truck stolen from the "Oregon Zoo" parking lot. Get no response from a police officer. Do the PPDs job and locate their stolen truck. And get what? NOTHING!

Wish I could get a sign up somewhere that everyone wanting to come could read, so no one would come to potland on vacation ay more. Maybe people would finally stand up against the feckles dims.
22A15389-107B-4259-9266-8B5025128DD4.jpeg

Lets get those all around. On billboards at Hood River and The Dalles. Give people plenty of opportunity to detour North or South to safer, friendlier places. Might want to add that potland stifles traffic flow purposely, and our roads are crumbling.

I know if it were me coming into a town like this, I'd be thankful for the warning!

Last Edited:
Welcome To Portland.
Laws? We don't need no stickin laws.

Unless you are a laws abiding Gun Owner.
They be prepared to be detained why we verify your papers,.... um we mean License.

I wonder if the car driver in this next door post is the serial killer. Woman's hair and age are similar to some of the other victim photos. May not be, who knows.

EB0D3F35-8AF3-4F21-9C30-086F7C2882EC.jpeg

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top