JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Psycho burns down historic apartment complex behind in rent and evicted. Arrested day before starting fire and released. Fire department responded 30 times to the apartment after psycho pulled fire alarms. Not only does Portland attract and accept these psychos from around the nation, once they are here they are enabled to be violent and commit crimes.

"Head-shake" 45 seconds was enough. Same kind of BS, day after day in this town. I'm hoping justice will be served. He'll likely be out on no-bail in a few days/week. Hoping justice prevails, and he gets hit by a truck. The legal system won't do anything for him.

"Head-shake" 45 seconds was enough. Same kind of BS, day after day in this town. I'm hoping justice will be served. He'll likely be out on no-bail in a few days/week. Hoping justice prevails, and he gets hit by a truck. The legal system won't do anything for him.
I've been saying it for years....we need to bring back public hangings, public wippings and putting people in stocks in a public space. Basically mid evil punishments. I bet bubblegum would chance real fast

I've been saying it for years....we need to bring back public hangings, public wippings and putting people in stocks in a public space. Basically mid evil punishments. I bet bubblegum would chance real fast
I think it's to late for that. The "Public" in places like the West coast crime centers would amass and release the perpetrators of heinous crimes. Because, you know, "Equity"! "Reparations"!

Creswell is one of those communities that provide bus tickets to transients. See that is exactly what they are, transients just passing thru on their way to somewhere else. They are not homeless as in from Creswell and lost their job and need help nor do they want to stay/live here/ get a job/ contribute to the greater good. We have subsidized low income housing but no other services, no free clinic, nothing like that. In the bigger picture, Creswell has nothing for the transients other than a bus ticket to help them on their travels. Isn't that more the right thing to do as far as help? We don't say where they've got to go, they pick the destination and we help them get there. So we don't send our homeless to places like Portland like people belive, we help those that are traveling get where they want to go.
I don't know whether to laugh or frown about that. :s0114:/ :mad:
Or just recognize what a sound social and fiscal policy it is.

As mentioned many times previously, Portland is a disaster, a cesspool. It is the antithesis of a good place to live, and certainly not someplace where caring parents would raise their children. It is unrealistically wishful to expect empathy and collaboration to fix what's wrong. The only real "solution" to Portland is to leave, which intelligent people are doing in droves.

The political leadership (if I can use that word loosely) gets most of the blame for what happened to Portland, but that is not the real cause. The real cause is the people who live there. They are the ones who both elected the buffoons and then tolerated their ineptitude. They de facto support the cesspool by staying. They have no right to point the finger, unless they are looking in the mirror.

They are the ones who both elected the buffoons and then tolerated their ineptitude.
Not as simple as that. You need to have people that are qualified to vote for. We only get, well, smeone fill in the blank for me here. I can't think of the proper word(s) to describe the likes of mayor, tod whalen and michael "Schmitd Show" schmitd as multco DA. and don't forget the wrecking crew city council!

Not as simple as that. You need to have people that are qualified to vote for. We only get, well, smeone fill in the blank for me here. I can't think of the proper word(s) to describe the likes of mayor, tod whalen and michael "Schmitd Show" schmitd as multco DA. and don't forget the wrecking crew city council!
Yep and the person running against dickhead mayor Whalen was a self proclaimed Anita member who wears clothes celebrating Stalin who murdered millions of people and who said she wasn't sure there was enough violence in the protests (none of that is a joke btw).

Last Edited:
Excuses. No matter who is running for office they were put there by the people who live in Portland. Not by people in Beaverton. Not by people in Gresham. By Portland residents. Nobody to blame but themselves. It's a free country, If you live in a cesspool then move out and leave the excuses behind. By staying you are de facto supporting the disaster and contributing to it with your tax dollars.

Excuses. No matter who is running for office they were put there by the people who live in Portland. Not by people in Beaverton. Not by people in Gresham. By Portland residents. Nobody to blame but themselves. It's a free country, If you live in a cesspool then move out and leave the excuses behind. By staying you are de facto supporting the disaster and contributing to it with your tax dollars.
Your not wrong. But it wasn't ME that voted those people in. Well that feckless moron? Had to vote for him as the next most likely was that antifa nut job chick.
Y'all made the mess, clean it up yourselves! I can guarandamntee you the good folks in Eastern Oregon don't want 'em!
Yeah but, there is SOOOOOO many more places out that way were no one can hear some one screaming in pain, or calling for help! KnowhatImean?

Your not wrong. But it wasn't ME that voted those people in. Well that feckless moron? Had to vote for him as the next most likely was that antifa nut job chick.

Yeah but, there is SOOOOOO many more places out that way were no one can hear some one screaming in pain, or calling for help! KnowhatImean?
You could do all of that in downtown Potland and nobody would raise an eyebrow.

Psycho burns down historic apartment complex behind in rent and evicted. Arrested day before starting fire and released. Fire department responded 30 times to the apartment after psycho pulled fire alarms. Not only does Portland attract and accept these psychos from around the nation, once they are here they are enabled to be violent and commit crimes.

This is the Portland being intentionally created by the people elected by the citizens of the city......Apparently, this is the city the voters want.....they keep voting similar perverts and social malcontents into office.

There is no other credible explanation for Portlands' progress into this apocalyptic vision of the future.

This is the Portland being intentionally created by the people elected by the citizens of the city......Apparently, this is the city the voters want.....they keep voting similar perverts and social malcontents into office.

There is no other credible explanation for Portlands' progress into this apocalyptic vision of the future.
The explanation Imo is stupidity. They have a nieve view of the world and don't think beyond the slogans and narrative fed to them.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads