JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Don't know why op likes Portland so much. It's a steaming pile of excrement imo. about 12 shootings per day now, meth heads, crazies, druggies everywhere, no fear of law at all by criminals. Government that empowers criminals and spends our tax money making the problems worse instead of better. This morning:
B93B790D-BB3E-4DA3-82CD-19B92DE8892D.jpeg
FF2E562B-FB9E-459B-BFFC-A58D935E80C5.jpeg

My dentist said the other day that thieves broke in and took expensive cameras and laptops etc. They have no fear of getting caught because cops are hours away to respond. And if they do get caught they are released the same day.

Pdx attracts anti-gun, socially deviant, and other rejected people from main stream society who are militant against most normal centrist people. And they elect same. Yuk.

I've got to ask? Do you feel dirty, in a way, after reading back-door? I started looking at it every morning a couple/three weeks ago. I'm not sure there isn't some harm to myself from doing it.
Nextdoor is the name of the app and I only open the odd story that comes into my email, seems like every few days. I ignore everything else and never open nextdoor except to read one of those stories.

Nextdoor is the name of the app and I only open the odd story that comes into my email, seems like every few days. I ignore everything else and never open nextdoor except to read one of those stories.
Yeah, I know. I call it backdoor.
I have a junk email addy at gmail and that's about all I get there. Other than some Yelp emails on local eateries. And San Francisco for some reason.

Howdy
I was born and raised in Portland and currently live Downtown. I'm a man of God and I f*cking love the planet he's giving to take care of. I'm from a family full of fisherman and hunters but my love for this state as an outdoorsman came naturally. I love urban fishing for bass, fly fishing for trout, and carp and shad. I love snowboarding on Mt.Hood, and exploring the city on my bike. Go Blazers :/

I've been around guns all my life but I didn't become a gun owner until 114 passed. The morning after 114 passed I said "oh sh*t it's happening" and frantically started the journey. Now I have a spending problem lol. Right now, I own a few 5.56/.223 and 9mm's. I'm also currently waiting for my Multnomah CHL to arrive soon (would love to talk to other Portland CHL holders).

I enjoy living here because it gives me the opportunity and freedom to interact with all sorts of people. My background has allowed me to see things from all perspectives. I seek to understand, talk to humans, and create solutions for a living. I'm not politically loyal to anything because current extremism on both sides is terrible and it forces people to choose a side even if they don't agree with everything they stand behind. I'm driven by my own values and morals.

"KeEp PoRtLaNd WeIrd"
I love this city but as I've grown with Portland I've realized nothing here makes sense. I believe "keeping Portland weird" has been extremely culturally detrimental to this city and has prevented true progression and promoted this city as a safe haven for problems from other cities. This city wears a fake progressive mask, it is closed minded and unreceptive to proven solutions, and has zero accountability in leadership. Newcomers and those blind to issues have become prideful for the wrong things. PDX is losing it's culture where all walks of life used to be able to work together even if they had differences. Our communities are being misinformed and lied to, forced to choose one political side or another, and being used by both sides to support agendas that negatively impact their communities. The voice of the real people that have deep ties here are being muted and ignored, our local businesses and neighborhoods rich in culture are being gentrified and replaced by greedy external entities with zero ties to this city and state. Most importantly: empathy, critical thinking, and collaboration is lost.

We need to understand this is a medium city with big city problems, it is not special, it's problems are not unique. If you do not have interest for this city, have never had personal experiences here, haven't had a constructive conversation with someone who lives here, or promote this city in a malicious light: move, run away, or shut the hell up. Those that have real love for PDX and Oregon should not tolerant disrespect and unconstructive criticism. Energy should only be going to authentic interest in discussing solutions. Being angry doesn't get anywhere, we're all tired of different sides being alienated. As Oregonians we need to re-learn how to have civil discussions, basic respect, and empathy with one another in order to fix OUR problems.

EMPATHIZE. LOVE THY NEIGHBOR. DON'T BE AN ASSH*LE.
glick_city is NOW GLOCK_CITY

Psycho burns down historic apartment complex behind in rent and evicted. Arrested day before starting fire and released. Fire department responded 30 times to the apartment after psycho pulled fire alarms. Not only does Portland attract and accept these psychos from around the nation, once they are here they are enabled to be violent and commit crimes.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads