JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have to admit, I'm a bit of a nerd at times :s0112:

Sometimes something new like this comes along and my inner-nerd just can't resist. I came across this as I was looking for a heated mattress cover (so I could finally convince my lady that we don't need four blankets on the bed). I have to admit that all of these wi-fi integrated devices are a little creepy, but I can't wait to program this thing to make me coffee as I wake up! :s0053:

Anyone else into home automation or other geeky things?

<broken link removed>

I guess in Japan electronics have replaced most girlfriends too.:D I will never be a geek, give me the stone age over an electronic girlfriend.o_O

I keep expecting a moderator to come along and close your threads saying "not gun related":D might want to add some targeting features into the mattress pad.

Last Edited:
" but I can't wait to program this thing to make me coffee as I wake up! "

Depending on your age or how much you imbibed before you climbed into bed,
the warm, wet feeling as you wake up, might not be hot coffee!

Good luck when the lights go out..... technology will be toast...
How many people out there will get lost & not have or know how to use a compus?

Old school rules!!!!!:p

I NEVER have learned to use a compus.:(:(

Those damn things always were a PITA to figure out!:confused::confused:

Now, give me a compass, and I can find my way.:D:D

But maybe Old school folks know how to use a compus better than a compass:cool::p:D:):s0111:
............................................................... :s0151:..............................................

But maybe Old school folks know how to use a compus better than a compass:cool::p:D:):s0111:
............................................................... :s0151:..............................................

*sheesh*....and somebody here had the nerve to call ME a stinker.....smh.:rolleyes:o_O;):D

Dank auto correct!!!!!!!! And yes i can use both to perfection......

I usually embrace anything tech that makes sense to me. But at the current posted prices I think the "Luna" mattress cover may have priced itself into a very tiny market. We have been using heated mattress pads with dual controls on all our beds for over thirty years, so this is not a new idea. I don't see the value in the WiFi and sensors.......BTJMO

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top