JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another example of the human race and our race to the bottom.:eek:
Assuming all is as reported I could see this. Moron on water in toy, no safety vest. Can easily see this.
Said moron may well have been intoxicated. I could see this.
Jet ski's have a safety device to kill them if rider falls off. I would guess the moron who did not feel he needed a safety flotation vest also did not feel he needed this hooked up.
Now moron who is probably drunk, is of course angry his expensive toy he fell off is going wild. So now moron attacks the people who kept him from drowning because the probably refused to try to chase down his out of control toy. :s0092:

Assuming the state laws require life jackets - this part says a lot:
neither wearing life jackets

So for the guy at least I see (along with him probably being drunk) an attitude of:
Entitlement -
Arrogance-
and most likely a 'bully' complex coupled with a lot of anger and potential unhappiness.

If true, This part tells me SHE has experienced the above before and has no concern for HIS safety:
The rescued woman tried to de-escalate the situation by pushing the agitated man back into the water,

I have known a lot of people like this. They buy toy after toy thinking they will make them 'happy' only to discover they are not any happier and the cycle continues.

Talk about a well prepared man. Pontoon on the lake just chilling with his wife, steps into a situation that potentially 2 people die (these days, most would reach for their phone and livestream 2 people drowning). Then, in the unlikeliest of scenarios have to defend he and his wife from potentially grave danger and step into that. I can't even imagine.... It's sad that anyone died, but damn, dewd sounds like a guy we need more of.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top