JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Too many people on psycotrophic drugs. but then soon we will be a Muslim country so killing the wife will be O.K. Praise Allah and all that good stuff.

".charged with having a weapon while drinking"?. don't know if I heard that right.. it looked like he was on his own property and was attacked?

The only (Strategies, Tactics, and Training) to be learned here is keep a cool head with the ex.?, Don't stand around recording gun play I don't know. They all just seem wrong to me.

".charged with having a weapon while drinking"?. don't know if I heard that right.. it looked like he was on his own property and was attacked?

Yeah, as I've asked on this forum before, Those that carry all the time, do you put it up when knocking them back? And if otherwise justified in using your weapon. Does it become un-justified if you've been drinking, even at home!??

Yeah, as I've asked on this forum before, Those that carry all the time, do you put it up when knocking them back? And if otherwise justified in using your weapon. Does it become un-justified if you've been drinking, even at home!??

Reality is for those who can't handle drugs.

If you can't knock back a half dozen shots of whiskey and still know that having a firearm is a responsibility then you shouldn't be drinking or holding the firearm one or the other.

On the other hand if you can drink and manage to keep your common sense then having a couple drinks on the way home shouldn't ever be a problem.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top