JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I heard something very interesting today. I talked to a guy who used to be a gun distributor, and he said that there are so many firearms (rifles, pistols, and shotguns) that it equals out to about six firearms per man, woman, and child in the United States. That's a lot of guns. If guns do get "banned", the government has a lot of work ahead of them. Just thought you guys (and ladies) might think that was interesting.:(

I heard something very interesting today. I talked to a guy who used to be a gun distributor, and he said that there are so many firearms (rifles, pistols, and shotguns) that it equals out to about six firearms per man, woman, and child in the United States. That's a lot of guns. If guns do get "banned", the government has a lot of work ahead of them. Just thought you guys (and ladies) might think that was interesting.:(

I am going to use that stat to convince the wife that I need to step up my adding to the "collection" since we are quite a long way from meeting the 48 firearm quota!! :s0155:

I guess having six kids turned out to have some value after all! :s0112: + :s0114: = :s0114: :s0114: :s0114: :s0112: :s0114: :s0114:

ZeroRing that is the most positive thing I have heard all day, and it has been a long day:D. Me and my wife are expecting our first. . . .maybe first of six. . . .or sixteen. You never know, I'll talk it over with her and see if she is open to the idea8)

I really don't think guns will get outright banned, for the reason you mentioned..........there's too many of them, and the Gov. would have a very hard time trying to get them all.

I think restrictions are easier to force on people, problem is..........it's the honest person that suffers.

True that. The only reason government or people for more government power want to ban guns, is because they are cowards and can't accept the fact that not everything goes there way, such as full control. I say that all the political leaders, citizens, and whoever else I am missing, that don't like the way that this country was set up, should leave the country and take their garbage somewhere else. Oh wait, silly me. That would be to difficult. Pansys!!! :s0018:

ZeroRing that is the most positive thing I have heard all day, and it has been a long day:D. Me and my wife are expecting our first. . . .maybe first of six. . . .or sixteen. You never know, I'll talk it over with her and see if she is open to the idea8)

See, between the two of you and the new little one on the way that means you need to have at least 18 guns!! :s0114: :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top