JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought about 1,500 243 projectiles about 5 years ago. It's a mix of red tips, fmj, green tips and some hollow points. Without knowing the brands, what's the best way to sell these?

IMG_20220920_140928.jpg

Separate by type, and weight and feature. (HPBT, BT, etc)

Red Tip - Weight 1
Red Tip - Weight 2

Green Tip - Weight 2
etc...

I see the inertia tool, are they pulls? Folks will want to know that, or whether they are seconds, or new material when they are considering them.
Also, for your best disposal value, sort them into like objects, further breaking them down grouping by weight, giving the count of each unique object, many buyers don't want a Hodge Podge of styles.
Before you price them, post a quality picture of one for each type you have and I'm sure folks here will be able to identify makers for you.
Just my thoughts, good luck.

I see the inertia tool, are they pulls? Folks will want to know that, or whether they are seconds, or new material when they are considering them.
Also, for your best disposal value, sort them into like objects, further breaking them down grouping by weight, giving the count of each unique object, many buyers don't want a Hodge Podge of styles.
Before you price them, post a quality picture of one for each type you have and I'm sure folks here will be able to identify makers for you.
Just my thoughts, good luck.
The inertia tool is there as I was thinking of giving it away with the projectiles. They're all new material. Somehow, it was oddly satisfying sorting through so many rounds.
sorted.jpg
Randoms which I can probably give away since there are so few:
random.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads