JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I could see why some might consider that location a s***hole, and it would explain why folks are running across the border illegally to San Diego. IE, because they still have water...for now. But being California and all, that could end soon enough too.

Years ago they had pictures of Mexico City that was a brown ugly haze over the city. At that time they said it was dried defication because the city allowed folks to crap in the city streets. Clouds of human feces that made people ill. I noticed cities in the USA are making it legal to crap in the streets now, look to a cloud in your future.o_O

Well, since the U.S. has no city the size of Mexico city, nor the density of Mexico city, and no large cities anywhere near the altitude of Mexico city, I'm not going to worry too much about those problems happening here in the U.S.
At least not in my lifetime.

And we haven't even broached the subject of competence in managing public infrastructure yet.
But hey, if once the millenials are in charge, they manage to f*ck it up that badly, that's on them.

Mexico is a place where the Monroe Doctrine failed miserably. Apparently, "Big Brother" (N. America) only finds value in cheap labor, dope, recreation, silver, (edit: food and tecquila), and off-shore drilling....not enough to drive an economy? Sad.

I dono what it is, perhaps it's living on a narrow strip of land-so close to the equator...no where to go but North or South; creates a built-in strategic and economic devaluation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top