JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy everyone!

I'm James, one of the management staff over here at J&B, and after being a long time lurker, I'll be taking over posting on the company page and trying to be more active on the forum. We had been meaning to do this much, much sooner and had been making a little headway early last year but like a lot of people's plans, the events of 2020 threw a wrench in things.

Between the 'rona, riots/protests, panic buying, supply chain shortages, two break-ins, etc. the last ~20 months have been interesting to say the least but with things slowly down a little bit now I'm going to do my best to get online and post more.

For starters I'll be updating our resource page with some more information, trying to resist browsing the classifieds, and just popping into threads here or there. When I get a little more time/get into the groove of posting on a forum again (it's been years and I'm a little rusty) I might even make an FFL FAQ/answer questions in general thread.

Since a lot of my posting will most likely be done in my downtime, if anyone has questions about anything company related that needs a quick answer (inventory checks, transfer questions, etc.) calling the shop at 503-746-8989 or emailing us at [email protected] is definitely the fastest way to get an answer. For anything else always feel free to send me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP.

A couple brief bits about me:
  • I'm the guy you might have seen at the shop or at our gun show booth (pre-rona' when we were able to attend them) with the beard and Hawaiian shirts.
  • Been with the company a little over 9 years, back before we had a storefront and I got to do inventory in a garage.
  • Definitely a modern tacticool guns & gear guy but I do appreciate the classics a little bit too.
  • Definitely a big nerd.
  • Definitely not a lawyer or legal advisor, I know that seems obvious but a lot of folks come into the shop and ask those questions.
  • I've never taken life too seriously because I'm fairly sure I won't make it out alive, so please take a lot of what I say with a grain of salt/bit of humor.

If it ever takes me a little bit to respond to messages please forgive me, a lot of my posting will be either from home or after hours, and sometimes after a long day/work week I need to "turn off" the gun stuff for a little bit to preserve my last few working brain cells.

IMG_1364.jpg

In the meantime, cheers!
Also no really where did I put that shirt...

• James

I've met this dude, bought a G45 from him. Great experience and it's nice to deal with people that actually know their products.

Highly recommend checking out J&B!

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

Thanks for being a great brick & mortar resource for the community.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Glad to see you take a more active role James. I'm a staunch fan of J&B and have adopted them as my Sig store. Always a pleasurable experience working with the group.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top