JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heh.

Questions like that I generally bill for. ;)

I'm not sure, I think the first step would be to do away with the police unions, correct their pay and administrative policies.
I'd remove every officer that has more than one minor administrative issue.

That would significantly reduce liability and free up funds. With those funds freed up I'd turn around and work on hiring highly educated folks. Beyond that? Not really sure, but I'd first focus on reducing liability within the work force, reduce costs, and then fix glaring personnel holes with the "smartest people in the room."

That's pretty general though, you can do that to any business. Beyond that, I'll need to think.

Heh.

Questions like that I generally bill for. ;)

I'm not sure, I think the first step would be to do away with the police unions, correct their pay and administrative policies.
I'd remove every officer that has more than one minor administrative issue.

That would significantly reduce liability and free up funds. With those funds freed up I'd turn around and work on hiring highly educated folks. Beyond that? Not really sure, but I'd first focus on reducing liability within the work force, reduce costs, and then fix glaring personnel holes with the "smartest people in the room."

That's pretty general though, you can do that to any business. Beyond that, I'll need to think.

Lol, nice rational discussions are a reward in themselves!!
I am always undecided on the union issue (Police Unions really work the same as other unions) Really their only functions should be labor related issues.

Highly educated folks usually have highly paying jobs ;)..it has been tried but the aplicant pool tends to dwindle.

The larger picture is that the whole government needs a lesson in reducing cost!

JVK, you do get the necessary legal education in academy and training.

JD? I assume thats justice degree.

Hey! You could put an eye out with one of those things!!!

In all seriousness, It doesn't appear that they knew it was a pellet gun till after the fact.

Also, I am sure the people that called made this out to be more than it was....

If some fool were pointing a real looking weapon all over the place near my house Id want him checked out asap! We don't know all the facts yet and he might have a history of something.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top