JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The recent nuke test by North Korea. Their missile program and anti-US rabid rhetoric spells trouble for the western US.

Not to worry, We'll give them a good talking to....That'll fix them.

The massive "defense" spending by the US. Their enormous war machine and rabid anti-Iran rhetoric spells trouble for the entire Middle East.

Oh wait, the US actually has been screwing with the region for the last half century.

I just dont understand why they are still around???? (sarcasim) I wish we would have just blown them back to the stone age!!!!! as soon as they made the threat to us!!!!!!!

When we told them not to test fire the rocket we should have blown it up before they had a chance!!!!

But no, we will just talk to them.

The Korean war was a civil war that the USA got involved in. How exactly do we have the high ground here?

In the past 30 years which country has invaded the following:
Vietnam, Granada, Iraq, Bosnia, Panama, Serbia, Haiti, Iraq (again)?

Not to mention covert operation and other under the radar involvment in more places than one could remember of the top off one's head.

Any independent nation that does not want to be screwed with by the US and/or NATO would be crazy NOT to try a get the bomb and a way to deliver it.

While we may not have the moral high ground, and I do understand your point. I also feel that they do pose a serious enough threat to use it.

So do we stop it now or wait?

I honestly do not know why they are still talking!!! Or Iran for that matter.

Anytime now I expect the Whitehouse to announce that we are sending a gift of 20 Jets and an aircraft carrier to N. Korea as a show of appreciation for their pursuit of peace.

All the answers are wrong...............When a man parks outside your house.
You approach his truck door and question him with a gun in your pocket.

Sheep and wolves, sheep and wolves.

Too bad the US government response is to blow up that truck and 10 other vehicles with a JDAM before a single word is exchanged.

LOL @ sheep and wolves, implying the US government isn't the wolf eating everyone else's sheep.

I swear we should have taken out the rocket when they raised it on the pad. We had all ready warned them not to.

Many moons ago we would have. Nobody would have known and it would be done and over with.

So who should be first N. Korea or Iran?

Why send an aircraft carrier? We have a few fighter and bomber squads all around there waiting, and from all services. Plus a huge line of tanks and artillery just waiting to go.

With no other country really haveing thier back, it could be said and done in no time.

The Korean war was a civil war that the USA got involved in. How exactly do we have the high ground here?

In the past 30 years which country has invaded the following:
Vietnam, Granada, Iraq, Bosnia, Panama, Serbia, Haiti, Iraq (again)?

Not to mention covert operation and other under the radar involvment in more places than one could remember of the top off one's head.

Any independent nation that does not want to be screwed with by the US and/or NATO would be crazy NOT to try a get the bomb and a way to deliver it.

Actually the US got involved in Korea and the first Iraq invasion and others you have mentioned as an UN participant

No one invaded Vietnam other than the Chinese centuries ago, It was a Civil war that we managed to get invited to, but no invasion.

While we may not have the moral high ground, and I do understand your point. I also feel that they do pose a serious enough threat to use it.

So do we stop it now or wait?

I honestly do not know why they are still talking!!! Or Iran for that matter.

There is only one country in the whole of the world that has ever used nukes. And they tell others they can't have them?

It's sheer propaganda. "Nukes that could strike the US"

Thanks media for making it clear that we should pre-emptively kill more people.

This... Monster we have become... Is NOT the free thinking, honest Nation Thomas Jefferson, George Washington or Patrick Henry had envisioned when they fought for us.

This is called blowback. If we stopped killing, robbing and raping the world we would have nothing to fear from Iran, Iraq, Korea or anybody else.

When we are told "These people are a threat to the world" what they really mean is "These guys are a great source of Real Estate / Drugs / Oil / Wealth / Power for some rich corporate entity so we need to kill and bankrupt them so these companies can swoop in and gobble up the free goodies"

Hell, they're even doin it to Americans on American soil, yet people just go along.

Stop raping and murdering the world... Period.

With all our personell and thier families there. They are a serious threat to the whole south and Japan with more of our armed forces and thier families. There are thousands of Americans in S, Korea and Japan that are well within range of the DPRK.

The only reason IMHO they havent struck yet is the only ones who would possibly be on there side is Iran. Bejing I dont think will back them and Iran is to far away.

That leaves one option strike both. End it all!! The realestate of DPRK isnt all that great. Iran has oil that will make the rothchildesque click real happy.

There is only one country in the whole of the world that has ever used nukes. And they tell others they can't have them?

Yep we sure do!!!!!

Now if we pull all of our troops back to the U.S., then we could tell them to have at but dont shoot at us or you will be BBQ!!!!! But that would take away from those in control.

Hell if you think about it they are just a number to those in control, just like us.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top