JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Grocery shopping with the missus at Wally World in Mount V. today. Not my thing usually but I always head straight to sporting goods and check for ammo and boom sticks and meet with her later. Well, scored the limit of 3 boxes of Tula .223 for $5.27 a box. No, not a pre-panic deal but based on my current limited budget and any ammo is better than none if SHTF, I'll take it. No 5.56, no .22LR, no 7.62x39, no .380, no 45, a box or 2 of .270, 3 boxes of 6.8, maybe 2 boxes of 06. Still pretty bare shelves. And sad this sort of thing made my day...but I never felt the need for a modern sporting rifle until they wanted to take them away. I almost bought a Bushmaster in early 80s with a second barrel for under $600.00 but couldn't justify it in the family budget.

Also they had a EBR labeled BMC?? AR-15 .223 for $987.00. Case was locked so I didn't want to bother the gal at the counter.
YMMV
I will be glad to get back to full time work one of these days. :(
Brutus Out

I have been hitting up Waldo Mart and have had zero success. Generally I find Waldo Mart rather disappointing in many regards. I have found other more reliable local resources to support my addictions.

Went into lincoln city sporting goods and Bruce had all kinds of ammo and firearms last week from hunting rifles to AR's. Also stopped in at BI-Mart in LC and found a full case of Federal .223 fmj for $349, it found a new home! As a side note, Bruce had a few used police Colt AR's for around $800 and many new DPMS, and others all well under a grand, way under. The days of the gouger are numbered.

Hmmm.....I've got 450 rounds of Remington Thunderbolt .22lr sitting around as I just don't shoot .22 much. I'd better get on the stick if I want to make some money. Is that what you're telling me?

Juusst kidding of course.

I have seen more .40 and .45 at Bimart, or at least it seems like I have. It still doesn't last long and Bimart only allows one box per customer, so it is hard to tell. 5.56 and .22lr are still impossible for me to find anywhere. On the classifieds here, it seems like prices have risen dramatically. The prices at Bimart have risen a fair amount. I honestly think that the prices of old are gone and that when ammo does come back in supply, we will be paying significantly more, but happy because we can get it. And I really don't expect to see much ammo on the shelves the rest of this year.

Northwest Armory has been pretty stocked up with ammo lately. They are having an event this weekend with vendors, reps, etc and are supposed to be getting in extra ammo for the event. 9mm, .380 and 22lr is still pretty scarce but when i have been finding it, it has been at NW Armory.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top