JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If your expecting cute pics of children and guns, .....Nope. Headed to Range 15 at Ft Lewis to burn some powder. There was an 8 MPH side wind with gusts to 12. Didn't bother the rifles too much except the .22. The suspended pistol targets danced around in the wind a bit making for interesting shooting.

First up was my oldest, born in 1953, according to the serial number, adopted from H&R, makers of fine Garands. Target ws shot at 100 yards, rapid fire.

052.jpg

My Savage Mark II in .22 LR begged to come on the trip so he came out 2d. Since the target was already at 100 yards and I'm lazy, I left it there, even thought the rifle is zeroed at 50 yards. A bit of Tennessee elevation and Kentucky windage put me in the black.

057.jpg

Hit the pistol range and gave the 2 1911's a work out. A Rock Island and Remington R1.

R1, 25 yards, rapid fire.

060.jpg

Rock Island, 25 yards, rapid fire.

062.jpg

The last kid made an appearance, a S&W 22A with a Tru-Glo sight. First time shooting it and it took some tweaking with the sight. CCI Mini-Mags at 25 yards.

063.jpg

REE

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews