JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
_nc_ohc=9Po-sgoLy9wAX-p0BXZ&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Thank you to all who have served. We get the day off as a holiday but I feel only vets should be off. I did not serve but wholeheartedly appreciate those who did!

Thank you to all who have served. We get the day off as a holiday but I feel only vets should be off. I did not serve but wholeheartedly appreciate those who did!
YEP! As I was going to work yesterday I passed by an old Vet at a Memorial here to the Vets who said thank you Officer to me. I stopped to tell him thank you for what you and yours did for me sir.

ficeholidays.com%2Fimages%2F935x475c%2Fremembrance.jpg

Remembrance Day

" ... a few moments ago I placed a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, and as I stepped back and stood during the moment of silence that followed, I said a small prayer. And it occurred to me that each of my predecessors has had a similar moment, and I wondered if our prayers weren't very much the same, if not identical.

"We celebrate Veterans Day on the anniversary of the armistice that ended World War I, the armistice that began on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month. And I wonder, in fact, if all Americans' prayers aren't the same as those I mentioned a moment ago. The timing of this holiday is quite deliberate in terms of historical fact but somehow it always seems quite fitting to me that this day comes deep in autumn when the colors are muted and the days seem to invite contemplation. "

It was both my honor and duty to serve.
Many times it was also a pleasure...as well as some WTH did I sign up for / WTF am I doing here moments. :eek: :D

In any event for all who have served , thank you and welcome home.
Andy

Thank you to all who have served.
Even in the messed up cesspool known as Portland I was really nice and respectful to see all of the flags flying on the sidewalk.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top