JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I must say that for the little amount of money ($99.00) that i have into the PA 63 it performs rather well. I got the Hungarian 9mm Mak at dealers cost about two years ago and all i have done is put a Wolf Spring kit in it. I also replaced all of the magazine springs with the Wolf springs also. I have put over three hundred rounds through it and it has never malfunctioned. I run the Silver Bear 94gr HP for everyday shooting and the Hornady 95gr JHP for self defense rounds. I carry it in a Bianchi IWB rig and it is very comfortable to me for all day carry.
I also purchased a couple of the .32acp varients because they were the same price, all three appeared unfired. The two .32's had the flat panel grips on both sides...guess they slipped in the country by mistake. I scored, i'm left handed so i put one set on the 9mm mak.
For what it is it's a neat little gun i am fond of, lightweight, reliable, easily concealable.

HPIM0947.jpg
HPIM0937.jpg
HPIM0936.jpg

The little sisters

HPIM0931.jpg

I had a PA-63, sold it after I got a CZ-82. The PA-63 has some nice features, but being a lefty the CZ works better for me. I like that the CZ is ambidextrous; with the safety and mag release on both sides. The FEG doesn't have a external slide stop and I found that annoying. I did like that the FEG has a decocker as part of the safety.

Yeah, the slide lock would be important for me. My Mak is an Imez version, and I am glad to have a decocker on it. I don't mind manually decocking a pistol, but when the hands are cold or wet, it's nice to not worry about a slip.

I had a PA-63, sold it after I got a CZ-82. The PA-63 has some nice features, but being a lefty the CZ works better for me. I like that the CZ is ambidextrous; with the safety and mag release on both sides. The FEG doesn't have a external slide stop and I found that annoying. I did like that the FEG has a decocker as part of the safety.

The CZ 82 is a very nice pistol also, i'm L handed too. I got a CZ 83 (.380acp) shortly after i got the PA 63. The ergonomics on the CZ82/83 are really good i think. I believe that CDNN currently shows the CZ82 between $149.00 (good)-$179.00(exc), that is dealer cost though. I am tempted to get one through my local FFL for those kind of prices. Mags for them are really high priced though imho.

No better upgrade for the PA-63 than the wolff springs, get the higher lb recoil spring to reduce the sharp bite, and then get the lower lb hammer spring to help with the trigger pull in single and double action.

Change the extractor spring from Wolff Also. It makes it a very nice and decent and improves accuracy also.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top