JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently left Microsoft after 17 years. Founder of Newcordia, LLC. a Digital Transformation Company. I help small business migrate to cloud computing. I provide low-cost technical support for individuals and small companies.

I am a former professional chef in Seattle and I continue cooking and writing about food - published cookbook author. I recently build a wood-fired pizza oven. I enjoy building high-performance computers, woodworking, reloading, shooting, hunting, especially Turkey hunting. Married for 45 years, 4 children, 6 grandchildren. Been living in Shoreline, WA for over 35 years.

new oven door.JPEG

Throw in cars and I'd think we were related. 20 year software engineer, used to own managed services and server collocation companies. Cooking is one of my biggest passions. Woodworking is my favorite hobby, and I'm just here for the guns. Welcome

You must really be bored to post this after eight years.............where ya been?
I appreciate all the kind welcome messages. I can't visit my clients right now, phone support only. Haven't seen the extended family for a couple of weeks, we all Skype or Zoom but I've got a lot more free time so I'm revisiting several of the woodworking and firearms forums that I've lost touch with; not bored, just more time. I built a Little Red Wagon for my youngest grandson but until the quarantine ends it sits here un-played with. Lots of time for reloading but where am I going to shoot the ammo?

little red wagon 5.jpeg

Recently left Microsoft after 17 years. Founder of Newcordia, LLC. a Digital Transformation Company. I help small business migrate to cloud computing. I provide low-cost technical support for individuals and small companies.

I am a former professional chef in Seattle and I continue cooking and writing about food - published cookbook author. I recently build a wood-fired pizza oven. I enjoy building high-performance computers, woodworking, reloading, shooting, hunting, especially Turkey hunting. Married for 45 years, 4 children, 6 grandchildren. Been living in Shoreline, WA for over 35 years.

View attachment 678441
Wow wide spectrum of skills impressive gotta say that thing looks like something out of the Flintstones

Throw in cars and I'd think we were related. 20 year software engineer, used to own managed services and server collocation companies. Cooking is one of my biggest passions. Woodworking is my favorite hobby, and I'm just here for the guns. Welcome
I used to work on cars a lot but getting a little older now and I'm tired of crawling under them on my back. Besides, no room in the garage now with all the woodworking stuff.
Wow wide spectrum of skills impressive gotta say that thing looks like something out of the Flintstones
I made it using a large inflatable exercise ball as the form. Then added 2 layers of light-weigh vermiculite & Portland cement mortar over the ball, pressing chicken wire into the soft mortar. I let the mortar cure for a few days and deflated the ball. Then mounted it on a cement frame using high-temp mortar mix. Covered the oven with colored stucco and let it cure for three weeks. I've had it up to over 1000 degrees F. Bakes a pizza in 2 minutes. The oven keeps its heat for several hours so it's great for baking bread once the temp gets down to 500 or so. If you want details send me your email and I can show you the entire process. [email protected]

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top