JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like the title says, a very like new Leatherman Mutual with coyote brown pouch.

This is an excellent tool to have if you shoot AR's and it is great to have if you don't.

I have 3 and when I misplaced this one I bought another and then found this one again.

My best use was for a stuck case and I could fix in 10 seconds with the Mut. Can also fix all optics issues if you need to in the field without carry extra tools. It is amazing how helpful these are. The carbon scraper is outstanding and you can connect cleaning rods to it.

Tools: regular and needle nose pliers, hard and soft wire cutters, stranded wire cutters and crumpets, combo knife, saw, hammer, cutting hook, bolt overdue tool, bronze carbon scraper, cleaning rod/brush adapter, disassembling punch, bottle opener and bit driver. Plus a 3/8" & 1/2" box wrench. And number 15 torx.

Long enough on that and would sell for $135 or trade for equal knife fixed preferred with leather sheath or a folder. Ammo 9mm American only and no reloads. I don't know what else to trade for and I don't like junk. So please no junk knives.
Like nice flashlights and need binoculars and I know I would throw in cash.

Thanks,

Scott
Text is easiest 360-314-8144

Black or stainless?

Any trade interest in a Surefire 6PX? It's not equal in value to the Leatherman, but I'd negotiate adding cash or other trade items.

Not interested in that light. If you have other things let me know.

But the MUT is black in color. I have never seen a stainless MUT.

Scott

I have never seen a stainless MUT.

IMG_2010.JPG

Like the title says, a very like new Leatherman Mutual with coyote brown pouch.

This is an excellent tool to have if you shoot AR's and it is great to have if you don't.

I have 3 and when I misplaced this one I bought another and then found this one again.

My best use was for a stuck case and I could fix in 10 seconds with the Mut. Can also fix all optics issues if you need to in the field without carry extra tools. It is amazing how helpful these are. The carbon scraper is outstanding and you can connect cleaning rods to it.

Tools: regular and needle nose pliers, hard and soft wire cutters, stranded wire cutters and crumpets, combo knife, saw, hammer, cutting hook, bolt overdue tool, bronze carbon scraper, cleaning rod/brush adapter, disassembling punch, bottle opener and bit driver. Plus a 3/8" & 1/2" box wrench. And number 15 torx.

Long enough on that and would sell for $135 or trade for equal knife fixed preferred with leather sheath or a folder. Ammo 9mm American only and no reloads. I don't know what else to trade for and I don't like junk. So please no junk knives.
Like nice flashlights and need binoculars and I know I would throw in cash.

Thanks,

Scott
Text is easiest 360-314-8144[/QUOTE semi sirated tanto Gerber model 6 I can text pictures if interested

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top