JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Howdy, Kevtac

Believe in a Creator or not, why the sarcasm one way or the other?
The facts are there to read, that this country was founded on "certain inalienable rights..." And as DEMAX wrote the Preamble sheds even more light on this.
THAT is what the point was about, not whether or not someone believes or not.

It's seems all you've done was to look for, and take opportunity of the discussion simply to put down those who do have a belief in a Creator.
Questions:
1. Did that make you feel good?
2. Do you feel just a little less insecure, and was that feeling of a superior intellect fleeting or more permanent?

Thank you ahead of time for answering my questions.

It's really too bad that a discussion by adults cannot take place without somebody interjecting such puerile comments.

It's called humor. Perhaps you've heard of it? In case you haven't its the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement. If you didn't find it funny that's on you as I could careless what you find funny or offensive. Perhaps you are the one who is insecure in your beliefs since you took such great offense at my tongue-firmly-planted-in-cheek comment.

Now, getting back to the topic at hand (which I started by the way) I found the discussion interesting and posted it for others to take in. How the topic went religious is beyond me.

I don't know who that is ? In the spirit of the season, may God bless you, and all Atheists......:s0155:

Just for the record I am not an atheist but I do have a certain irreverance for Bible thumpin' neer-do-wells and that is where my Flying Spaghetti Monster jab came from. I believe during this time of year the proper seasonal salutation is "Merry Marinara Sauce".

It's called humor. Perhaps you've heard of it? In case you haven't its the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement. If you didn't find it funny that's on you as I could careless what you find funny or offensive. Perhaps you are the one who is insecure in your beliefs since you took such great offense at my tongue-firmly-planted-in-cheek comment.

Now, getting back to the topic at hand (which I started by the way) I found the discussion interesting and posted it for others to take in. How the topic went religious is beyond me.

Ya you are right it would be funny if we all didn't know what you really mean.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads