JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think this bug out thing is funny..........:rolleyes:o_O:):confused:

If the SHTF, everyone in their Cadillac's, Pontiac's, Subaru's, and lifted Suburbans will be on the highways/freeways, and you won't go anywhere.

I'm going to stay right here and help my neighbors as much as I can, and if my life ends right here defending my hot chocolate, so be it....:cool:

I personally will not be bugging out. My home is where it is and set up as it is, as I believe it is the best possible place for me and my family to be.
In the event something terrible does happen I could envision the need to run errands or get help or to help others. If the situation is hostile and I can not take the time for stealth, I will use my can am side by side. It will go anywhere I have the balls to take it and as fast as I would want to go. (75mph on flat ground)
It also gets right at 19.5 mpg on the trails and with a ten gallon tank I can run anywhere in my imidiate AO, carry another ten and I could almost drive across the state without stopping and i do not have to worry about clear roads. It can carry a passenger and 600 lbs in the back or I can install my quick attach jeep jump seats and carry three passengers loaded for hell.
There are down sides but I have taken it out on desert camping trips for a few days on my own on the trails and was very comfortable.
That is the trick I think, you have to actually use your "bug out" vehicle for its intended purpose from time to time to see if it actually works and what would work better.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top