JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To me at least!:D Nothing better than finding the gun that just, well, is everything you've been looking for! I have owned and shot a great many hand guns over time and while some, just didn't fit, others were keepers. I would get proficient with all the ones I wanted for carry and then move on to something else. Seems like I never quite fell in love with the "perfect" gun! Until now!! When I picked up this Walther PPS M2, the grip felt like it was made for my hand. I'm 6'1" but, have smallish hands and feet. (my mothers dainty bones:rolleyes:) The Walther is a perfect balance and feel for my type of shooting. After some shooting and cleaning I noticed the site dots fell out. Research showed this is a very common thing to happen on all the PPS M2's. So, I ordered some Siteglo and filled in the site holes. Now I really love it! Next thing I did was swap out the plastic guide rod/recoil spring assembly. I'll keep the original in case it has to go back to the factory. Plastic just doesn't seem right to me for a guide rod so, I put in a stainless steel one. Function is perfect with no issues!:s0155:

I believe I have finally found my forever gun!:s0140:

Wn505zI.jpg
VwZG7OE.jpg
FKHnJCy.jpg
1qjiU68.jpg
6MsGElZ.jpg
5s1v4bX.jpg

Last Edited:
Good to hear another happy person with the PPS.

My buddy was "searching" for a nice feeling carry piece also. He ran across a PPS in 9mm on sale and thought "what the heck, let's try it". For whatever reason, he is more accurate and proficient with it than any other CC he has.

This is the one he now carries 90% of the time.

I've shot it and thought "HOLY CR_P! That feels and shoots good! I might have to get one myself." When i find one at the right price, I'm gonna pick up one too.

:s0090:

The funny thing is, I was really liking my Shield 9 but, in comparison to the Walther, it's probably going to be sitting in the safe for quite a spell now.:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top