JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a weasel and liar. He wasn't an "anti-gun journalist", he is an anti-gun propagandist. Keith Morgan did a GREAT job of exposing the typical garbage these "communicators" are trying to ram down our throats. Well done, sir!

Thanks for the fun vid!

Good vid. I can't believe how much assumption and fantasy this so-called journalist uses to try to get his point across. Hmmm...sounds familiar.

WOW talk about being OWNED in that debate. I want that guy to do the talking for me. I want that guy making Piers Morgan his lap dog on CNN.

Time for some long overdue discussion on 1st amendment rights. Some of these media folks are simply not stable and their ability to freely speak can do irreparable harm :s0114:

The interviewer say, "I don't think anyone should have 'em. I don't think you should have one right now". Then he says, "In a society like this... why in the world should anyone have a gun?". Then, "I am not for a gun ban, but I am for an assault gun ban".

Sorry, you already showed your hand.

I so wish that stuff could be on prime time as well. People are truly uneducated and fear what they do not know!

People like that journalist piss me off, but that was an awesome video!

The "interviewer" probably wet himself. :s0114:

Lol.

I sometimes wonder when I'm in public how people would react if they knew I was armed. The reality is I would put my life on the line to defend them if the need arose, gun grabber or not.

Not sure you could convince that interviewer of that fact.

I laughed when he said " you're not ??!! " to the gun grabber giving the interview. :D

I thought he did a excellent job and gave a sufficient answer when asked why some one needs a " black " gun. I didn't see Larry Pratt, Alex Jones or Ben Shapiro give such a answer. They were all asked.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

What a puss. If he's married, his wife must be so embarrassed. I think the only people advocating more gun control are simply afraid of guns. They have never shot one, don't know how they work and don't know what they do. I truly believe that if these people could go out and shoot a .22 auto at a range, and take a course, they would have a much different opinion, but they are too chicken to even think about it. People fear what they do not know. I think racism is the same way. It's the fear and/or ignorance that causes the racism. (Not to change the subject)

What a puss. If he's married, his wife must be so embarrassed. I think the only people advocating more gun control are simply afraid of guns. They have never shot one, don't know how they work and don't know what they do. I truly believe that if these people could go out and shoot a .22 auto at a range, and take a course, they would have a much different opinion, but they are too chicken to even think about it. People fear what they do not know. I think racism is the same way. It's the fear and/or ignorance that causes the racism. (Not to change the subject)

Hear, Hear !

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews