JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was at home depo getting a wooden fowl to clear my Barrel (squib) and was chatting it up with a cool kid, well mid 20's dam I'm getting old. Anyway his buddy's took him there for his bachelor party. Sounded cool so I looked it up. Going to check it out soon. I just hope they have other choices rather than a fanboy Glocks I hear there running.

Super nice people. Awesome experience but a little pricey for the time. Took my Dad, we both really liked it but it seemed to go so fast. $100 for less than an hour for the two of us. Maybe its because it was the first time, just seemed to fly by so fast I could barely absorb it. Wish I had the system at home to really enjoy it. He said he wouldn't go back only due to price. I'll probably give it another whirl.

Thanks for the bump on the thread!
Sorry for not responding to the original posts.

In response to the "fanboy" Glocks:
We use Glocks because they are so widely known and used by both law enforcment and millitary. At a couple thousand dollars a pop on guns it makes sense for us to only use one pistol type (parts stay interchangable). We understand some people would prefer to use a weapon that is similar to theirs, but trigger time and fundamentals practice is always good, on any weapon! And if you are not a fan of the Glock, come in and use our AR-15 platform!

I have everything good to say about TD. They take the time to help you and it's as real as your intent is.
Thank you for noticing how much we try to make our customers 100% satisfied. We always appreciate the feedback, especially when it is as nice of a review as that.

I need to get out there. I drive thru Tualatin daily and enjoy video games and shooting, talk about the best of both worlds!
Stop by any time!

Glock's and AR-15's? I have nothing against those guns, but I'm too stuck with revolvers and AK's. Maybe I could learn, but it would be awful hard for me to do.
The nice thing is guns are guns! They all have a trigger and a noisy end! Stop by some time and we are sure you will be surprised how well your skills with your weapons can be transfered over to any platform. Plus that is what we are here for, to help you hone your skills!

Drew,

Yes people are more than welcome to come in and see how our systems work and what we do. It is kind of up to the person or group who is currently shooting as to wether they are ok with someone watching them or not though. If you and a group of friends come in and the wives wanted to watch or something like that it is welcome as well.

Here is a video of what our systems look like in action as well if you were curious:

Last edited by a moderator:
The place rules! What an enjoyable experience. Took my wife and son and we all had a blast!

Awesome place. Great training for real life scenarios in home defense, Conceal Carry, and present or future law enforce,ent. Especially since shooting people is frowned upon it is some of the best practice to track moving targets, issue verbal commands, multiple threats, and also following your target all the way to the ground. "Down but not out" is something all firearms owners should remember and this is an incredible place to train for that and many other things. Plus its cheaper than buy real rounds so price is definitely not too bad considering all aspects. plus its FUN!!! My only complaint is that your not open on sundays!!! I will be in again here shortly to get a little more active trigger time. Thanks guys

I just went there for the first time this weekend and was impressed. Made fun of my friend for shooting at someone running who had no gun and then found myself doing it a minute later when the person didn't have a gun out and was attempting to bolt. Really made me stop and think. I will definitely go back.

I have been there twice, and both times I had a great experience. My only complaint is the price, and if you go with bigger groups you do not get much trigger time for the money.

I took my concealed carry class at Threat Dynamics and I was impressed with the knowledge base that Ryan (the owner) seemed to have. I love the setup that they have but just haven't gotten in for any training yet. I live in Tualatin so I really don't have an excuse for not going in for some training. Soon, I promise! ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top