JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This goof was a tech at a San Antonio Ford dealership. I say was because he posted in a forum how he decided to take a clients Mustang Cobra on a 140 mph joy ride. Someone knew the owner and showed them the post (not only did this guy brag about driving the car, but he was dumb enough to post the license plate of the car), and the owner posted and gave his two cents.

This is a classic example of what not to do and some pretty good reading that appears to be going viral now.

It Was Waaaaaaaaaay Cool - MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

I remember when that happened. Racerat did all the things to her 03 vert that I never had the courage to do to mine (which sits in my garage w/ 22K miles on it) and she's a heckuva driver. On SVTPerformance.com she was an easy person to respect (probably still is.)

This goof was a tech at a San Antonio Ford dealership. I say was because he posted in a forum how he decided to take a clients Mustang Cobra on a 140 mph joy ride. Someone knew the owner and showed them the post (not only did this guy brag about driving the car, but he was dumb enough to post the license plate of the car), and the owner posted and gave his two cents.

This is a classic example of what not to do and some pretty good reading that appears to be going viral now.

It Was Waaaaaaaaaay Cool - MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

AZZ hat!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews