JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll second the suggestion for Velzey. He did a great job on an older S&W .38 Special that needed a good cleaning to fix some cylinder binding that my cleaning didn't fix. He did a great job on it and for very reasonable too.

Mike

Thank you all for the good suggestions I will have to check these guys out I am restoring a model 700 Remington in 30.06 I am had given to me by my father when I was 15 it's time for a new stock new ammunition springs and whatever else I can think of is trying to keep her old school

Thank you all for the good suggestions I will have to check these guys out I am restoring a model 700 Remington in 30.06 I am had given to me by my father when I was 15 it's time for a new stock new ammunition springs and whatever else I can think of is trying to keep her old school

Schit, no need for a smith. All of that can be done with opposable thumbs. If you aren't moving metal, rebarreling/headspacing, or some trigger work, a 700 is easy to work on. The 700 is the small block V8 of rifles.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top