JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just had a nice day at the range.

It was pouring down rain, 38(ish) degrees, windy, soaking wet ice cold hands, my jacket was wet inside and out, noticed my hands were shaking, targets blew off/over a couple times, we tried a new drill, and everyone qualified on the first try.

In short an AWESOME day!

Respectfully,

ORSECTRAIN
"Be Safe Out There!"

Gotta love COLD hands on COLD steel, NOT!

That's why I joined an indoor range....Of course now I spend three times the money on ammo per month than I did.

Mike

Just had a nice day at the range.

It was pouring down rain, 38(ish) degrees, windy, soaking wet ice cold hands, my jacket was wet inside and out, noticed my hands were shaking, targets blew off/over a couple times, we tried a new drill, and everyone qualified on the first try.

In short an AWESOME day!

Respectfully,

ORSECTRAIN
"Be Safe Out There!"

Sounds epic! My personal philosophy is that if you're out shooting then it's a good day. However, I might have to rethink that considering what you endured. Guess I am becoming more of a fair weather shooter with each passing year!

I was up just before the snow. Sprinked on me half the time, and I got 2 inch thick mud-treads on my boots from checking the targets. Best part: no one around for miles! Good days indeed.

Edit: And just the other day spent the day with friends, ended up being snowed on and an excessive wind made for frozen hands and slight adjustments for the 350 yard target. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top